Target Runs-Webgott

Web didn't understand the appeal of video games at all. Well besides Minecraft and Stardew. But he knew Lieb loved a good video game session. Him and Babe would play COD a lot together.
But Web knew very well that The Last of Us was Liebs favorite game.
He flipped his shit when the show was released and he made Web watch all the episodes with him each week when they came out.
Web was out doing some Target runs on Saturday morning like he always did. His same routine, go to Starbucks, go to the farmers market, and then Target to buy unnecessary things they didn't need. Lieb was sure to curse him out for buying more cute Halloween decorations.
As he passed the video game section an exclusive version of The Last of Us caught his eye. He wandered over to the case and had an employee get it out for him.

Web was proud of himself as he paraded into the apartment with his arms loaded with his reusable grocery bags.

"The fuck, Web?" Lieb picked up his head from where he was nursing his coffee and looking at his phone.

"Okay they had all their Halloween stuff on sale." Web defended himself as he set the bags on the table and then went fishing through the bags for the game. When he found the game he pulled it out.

"Now I hope you like this as much as I like these decorations." Web smirked handing Web the case.

"Fuck! Thank you Web." Lieb smiled looking at the game in his hands, "So maybe I'll support your target spending habits just this once." Lieb got up from the table and wrapped his arms around Web kissing him on the cheek.