George Is Like Buddy The Elf-Luztoye

A/N: Holiday prompt two! One or both characters can't pass up the chance to offer commentary on the cheesy Christmas movie they're watching.

    George sat inbetween Joe's legs and covered them up and grabbed the remote off the coffee table.
George flipped on the Roku and Joe pouted, "Hey! I was watching that." Joe protested.

"Yeah you can look up the results of the game later we're watching a Christmas movie." George smiled and flipped to Netflix.

"Good god George," Joe threw his head back in protest.

"It's christmas eve sweet cheeks were gonna watch a movie," George flipped through the movies.

"We're not watching Die Hard," Joe smirked.

"We're not, we're watching Elf." George turned it on before Joe could put a second opinion on. George set the remote on the coffee table and sat back into Joe. Joe wrapped his arms around George's waist and pulled him closer.
As soon as the movie started George was onto his yapping about movies.

"Imagine being named after a diaper company," George snickered, "Pampers Toye."

"Shut it Luz," Joe kissed his cheek.

"Y'know who kinda looks like Buddy?" George turned to look at Joe.

"Who, and don't say me because I'm Pureto Rican," Joe raised his eyebrows looking at his husband.

"I wasn't gonna say you, Babe looks like Buddy, acts like him too now that I think about it." George laughed.

"You're right I have a feeling he'd try to get Gene to eat spaghetti with syrup and sprinkles." Joe shook his head.

"I have a feeling he's tried already," George smiled. As the  movie went on and it showed the lingerie set Buddy gets his dad George looked Joe in the eyes.

"If I bought that for you would you wear it?" George tried to keep a straight face. Joe busted out laughing.

"Maybe but I think you'd look better." Joe giggled.

"If you want to have sex just say it," George bit his lip.

"After we finish the movie, how about that?" Joe whispered and kissed behind George's ear sending shivers down his back.

"Okay," George blushed.

The movie went on, "I feel like if I took you to New York this is how you would act." Joe laughed at the scene of Buddy running around with Jovie.

"I do really like those carousel doors." George giggled, "I want you to watch me run around them. Maybe we should go to New York and do that."

"So I can stand there and watch you do it?" Joe laughed.

"Something like that." George smirked.