Rating Mature | Luztoye

George came home hungry. Hungry for Joe Toye.
Joe was sitting on the couch enjoying the game with a beer in his hand. George ran to their room quick to get Joe all teased and horned up.

"Hey Georgie get back here!" Joe yelled from the couch. George stripped of his clothes and put on his favorite pair of lingerie.
He looked in the mirror at himself. The black lace sticking out against George's pale skin.
He opened up his drawer on the vanity and pulled out his choker that was more like a collar and put on a leather guarder.
Once he was prepared and could feel himself starting to get hard he strutted out to the living room.

"George?" Joe called him then turned his head and went beat red the moment he saw George.

"Hey Joey," he turned the game off and snatched the remote and beer from him. Teasing him by bending over in Joes face.
Joe smirked and gently smacked his ass.
George moaned and turned around.

"Come here," Joe snarled and pulled George in by the heart loop on the choker. George straddled his lap and gently grinder against his groin. As he ran his hands through Joes hair and kissed him.
Joe smiled into the kiss and gently licked George's bottom lip. He opened his mouth right away and Joe slipped his tongue in. Running it up his inner cheek then fighting with George's tongue.

Joe cupped George's ass with one hand and started to rub one of George's nipples with his other.
George pulled away to let out a moan and kissed down Joes neck.

"Hold on," Joe stopped and tugged his shirt off. George then attacked his collar bone with hickeys.
Joe went back to rubbing George's nipples.
George then started to thrust against Joe as he just couldn't wait.

"Pl-please Joey." George moaned. Joe gently tucked his fingers into the lace underwear and tugged it off. He flipped them so George was laying and Joe sat on top of him.
Joe smiled down at the submissive man. George was panting and trying to relive himself the best he could. His plump cock throbbed as pre cum seeped from the slit.
Joe squeezed George's thighs.
George was always self conscious about them till he met Joe.
George was a chubbier kid and when he finally lost all the weight his thighs seemed to stay the same way.
But oh lord did Joe love his thighs so much.
George moaned and tried to grab at Joe the best he could.

"Hey hey, you do as I say." Joe smirked and bent over licking the cum off of his cock. That made George almost screamed out as Joe flicked his tongue over the clit.

"I need you inside of me," George grabbed at Joes crotch through the cotton shorts he was wearing.
It was Joes turn to moan now.
George flipped them back and helped Joe get his shorts off then his boxers.
Joe sat on the couch with George above him.

"We need lube," Joe commented as his chest rise and fell like he just ran 100 miles.
George took Joes index and middle finger and slipped them into his mouth swirling his tongue around them to lube them up with spit.

"Okay okay, that was fucking hot." Joe moaned and slipped his fingers into George's hole to open him up. George whimpered and tried to squeeze around Joe.
"Hey sweetheart."

George nodded, "I'm ready Joe."

"Okay honey." George got off the couch and then both knees before sucking Joe off briefly to get his cock wet.

"Georgie you're so good to me," Joe threw his head back. George came back up and sat on Joes length.
Both of them literally screaming out.
"Our neighbors can probably hear us."

"I don't care," George panted as he rode Joe gently.

"Fuck Georgie fuck." Joe moaned and ran his hands through George's hair as George dug his nails into Joes back.
Joe then wrapped his large hand around George's length and started jacking him off.

"Ah fuck oh my god," George whined into Joes ear as Joe literally took this man apart. Made George into putty for Joe to play with.
George tried to keep the pace while riding Joe. But he stopped momentarily as George came all over his stomach and Joes hand. He clenched around Joe inside of him. Then Joe grabbed George's hips and bounced him up and down to finish himself off.
George let out a loud groan as Joe hit his sweet spot three times then came inside him. George smiled to himself as the hot liquid shot up and inside of him.

"Joey I need to go again, but I need." George was falling apart, "Bed."

"Okay okay," Joe nodded and George rolled himself off of Joe and started to pump his own cock. Joe grabbed his prosthetic off the ground and pulled it on as quick as possible. He stood up and grabbed the couch for balance.

"Okay okay," George whined as he pounced at Joe bur making sure to not put as much weight on him.
Joe moaned as George took initiative and kissed down Joes neck.

"Fuck no I need you right now," George whined. Joe then bent George over their counter and slammed into George.

"Fuck, please." George whined and put his head in his hands.
The second time went by a lot faster and both of them were too tired to try for a third time. So George danced them to the bathroom. George ran a bath for them and Joe sat on the edge of the tub as George did a strip tease for him.
Dang that's the kinkiest they've gotten since their wedding anniversary last year.