Unravel Me-Webgott

NSFW

    Joe and David had been going really steady for the past two months. Joe was really catching feelings for David fast.
They had established things a month ago but Joe still had a huge secret that he had not told David about.
When Joe was 13 he realized he was trans, so once he turned 14 he decided to start his social transition, he changed his name and used different pronouns. His parents were very accepting and so were his sisters.
When he turned 17 the doctors gave him the green light to start testosterone. Joe was over the moon about it. When he first noticed his voice dropping and the small sight of facial hair he got really excited.
Then the big 18 happened and his parents paid for his top surgery for him. It was a huge deal for Joe because he was becoming the man he wanted and always saw.
When he moved up to New York City for college he was happy to not stand out in crowds. He just blended in with everyone else.
His roommate, Babe Heffron got him to go out clubbing and that's when he met David Webster.

    "We're here," Joe put the car in park and took his keys out of the ignition. He looked over at David and the smaller boy basically pounced onto Joe. David pulled himself over the center console onto Joes lap. Their tongues were shoved down each other's throats as they kissed. Joe could taste the chapstick on David's lips.

"What flavor is that?" Joe smiled, pulling out of the kiss, their foreheads pressed together.

"Cherry," David smirked and ran his hand through Joe's bouncy locks as they continued tongue fucking each other.
David gently started grinding on Joe's lap.

"Come on." Joe smirked. David crawled off of Joe's lap and out the passenger door. Joe took a deep breath, tonight he had to tell him. Joe climbed out and they walked into the apartment building. Joe stumbled over to the elevators after David and hit the up button. David kissed Joe on the cheek and when the door opened they both went in. Joe hit the third level button, the door closed and David jumped onto Joe. Joe held David as he wrapped his legs around his waist. David kissed Joe and then started kissing down his neck.
"Oh my," Joe smirked as David started to nibble and sucked at his neck.
The door opened and Joe stumbled out David holding on like a child. David kissed all over Joe's face as Joe fumbled in his pocket for his keys.
He pulled them out and with one hand managed to unlock the door.
Joe opened it and they fell in, kicking the door shut.
David jumped off of Joe and kicked off his shoes. Joe did the same then slammed David against the door kissing him again.
Joe dove straight to the bottom of David's shirt and tugged it off. Joe wrapped around the bottom of Davids thighs and pulled him back up
Joe tumbled each other into his room and laid David on the bed. Joe kissed David's neck and gently sucked at David's collarbone leaving a hickey.

David grabbed the bottom of Joe's shirt and Joe froze. The heat died fast and Joe snapped his eyes shut, keeping them clenched.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" David sat up and looked at Joe. Joe just stood at the side of the bed in front of David his head tilted up.

"I need to talk to you about something," Joe gulped and sat next to David on the bed.

"Well nothing can change the way I feel about you," David frowned, turning and holding one of Joe's hands with his.

"If you wanna leave and not talk again after I tell you this, that's okay I get it," Joe let out a sigh as he stared straight ahead.

"Joe," David squeezed Joes hand.

"I'm transgender," Joe breathed out finally it was out but now David had to respond.

"Okay? I love who I love no matter whether its a cis guy trans guy non binary, whatever." David smiled and kissed Joe on the cheek. Joe took off his shirt and turned to look at David.
David put his hand out then looked at him, "Can I?"
Joe nodded and David gently ran his hands over the two long scars below his pecks. Joe let out a shiver against David's touch.
"Do you have?" David motioned towards Joe's crotch.

Joe shook his head, "No, I uh haven't got that far my parents almost went into debt to pay for my top surgery. Like I said if you don't wanna have...sex with me or don't want me just leave."

"No," David got up and bent down in front of Joe. He undid Joe's belt and yanked Joe's pants and boxers. David gently laid Joe back and kissed Joe's inner thigh. David kneeled in front of Joe. He had been with a partner or two before with vaginas so he believed he knew his way around one.
David gently spread Joe's lips and licked at Joe's clit. Joe moaned out and instantly grabbed David's hair and the other hand gripped the bedsheets.
David smiled and grabbed onto Joe's thighs spreading them apart. David gently swirled his tongue around Joe's clit.

"Fucking hell David!" Joe moaned out, thrusting his boyfriend's head into him.
David smiled and licked over Joe's clit one more time before David brought his index finger and middle finger to his mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"You're so hot you know that babe?" Joe smirked as he heaved out from the growing intensity.

"Mhm," David smirked and laid next to Joe. He then inserted his two fingers into Joe's vagina.

"Fuck!" Joe moaned out as David began to pump his fingers in and out his pre cum drenching David's fingers.
David smiled and kissed Joe's chest as he continued fingering his boyfriend.
Joe dug his hands into the sheets and lulled his head to the side letting out broken sobs of pure euphoria.
Joe's legs were bent and spread apart his knees knocking together as they twitched.

"You're so beautiful." David smiled and kissed Joe to silence his moans as David began to fiddle with Joe's clit with his thumb.
That sent Joe overboard as his stomach tightened and he went rigid as milky white substance flooded out of him. Joe tightened around David's fingers. Joe rolled onto his side and pulled his leg together. David removed his fingers then sucked on his fingers to get rid of the cum on them.

"Fuck, you're so good David." Joe smiled, David kissed his cheek and pulled Joe into him. David cuddled into his chest and Joe kissed the top of his head.

"I'll return the favor later when you want it." Joe giggled and kissed the top of David's head repeatedly.

"M' so tired," David admitted, pulling himself further into Joe.

"Then sleep," Joe hummed and laid there with David. Happy that something could go so well for him. That someone could make him feel that good.