My Hero | Webgott

Accidentally picking a fight, that's what the one and only David Webster would be good at.
But sometimes it wasn't his fault.
He was out with his friends bumming around, walking the boardwalk. Making fun of the tourists.
The friends had dwindled out till it was just Joe and David.
They stood at the rails of the boardwalk, "Do you want a slushie hun?" Joe asked glancing at the slushie stand.

"Of course I do," David smiled and kissed Joe's lips. Joe was just mind-boggled by David every day since they met. David, the pretentious rich boy. He wore pastel-colored tennis skirts and baggy hoodies. Lucky enough that he could snag Joe's hoodie.

"Don't go anywhere beautiful," Joe slid his hands up David's waist and kissed David's neck. Today David was sporting a pastel pink tennis skirt and his Harvard hoodie. He had gotten in on a scholarship last year as a junior. He had his ruffled socks and white old-school vans. Joe was in love with everything David wore and just the way he looked.

Lieb wandered off and ran a hand through his thick brown hair as he walked to the stand.
David admired the San Francisco sunset then pulled out his phone to post it on his Snapchat.

Web rolled his eyes as he heard someone wolf whistle. "what a pretty baby just all by himself." some guy probably in his 20's slid up by David.

"well I'm not by myself my boyfriend just went to get us some drinks." David rolled his eyes and moved over.

"I don't see a boyfriend anywhere kitten," the man put his hand on David's waist.

"Please don't touch me or call me that," David pulled himself away.

"Oh, what's the matter you're so lonely and I just want to help you out." The man smirked and ran his hand up David's skirt.

"Oh my god, what the fuck!" David yelled and slapped his hand away.

"Hey! Don't touch him!" Joe yelled and dropped the slushies running over to them.

"Oh, so you're the boyfriend!" The man rolled his eyes.

"The fuck I am, now why were you touching him?" Joe got up in his face.

"He was lonely now get out of my face you queer," the man spit on to Joe's docs.
Joe didn't even respond but sent a blow to the man's face. He stumbled back and grabbed his face. He quickly stood up and shoved Joe back and punched him. Joe knocked him to the ground and sent a few blows to anywhere where he could reach.

David stood in horror as they fought, people had stopped started to record the fight.
Davids's eyes were wide and his hand was over his mouth. Eventually, the guy ran off as cops pulled up. Joe laid on the boardwalk with blood spewing from his nose.

"Oh my god, Joey!" David ran over to him.

"I'm fine," Joe sighed and sat up carefully as his eye started to swell, "Can we just go back to yours?"
Davids's parents were out of town. They were barely ever home. David nodded and helped Joe up. they walked back to Joe's shitty, little Honda.

"I'm driving Babe," David snatched the keys from Joe's hands and made sure he got in. David started up the car.

"You didn't need to do that Joey," David frowned as he cleaned out Joe's wounds in David's bathroom.

"He was touching you...like that." Joe frowned and brought the ice pack back to his temple.

"I can handle my own I would've been fine," David sighed and put a bandaid on Joe's cheek.

"Are those the butterfly bandaids?" Joe pouted.

"You love them," David snickered.

"Now take an ibuprofen and come hold me." David set the two small, red pills in Joe's hand.

"Okay be right there," Joe dry swallowed the pills and pulled out his phone. So many text messages to the group chat...

😈Zim Zam Goddamn😼

George Luz:
*image attached*
George Luz:
HOLY SHIT IS THAT YOU LIEB?

Babe Heffron:
Obvi! That's David in the background!

Joe Toye:
You can always call me and Guarnere to fight your fights Liebgott.

Eugene Roe:
I hope David cleaned him up...or you went to the ER if you needed it.

David Webster:
*image attached*
David Webster:
He'll be fine just a busted lip, black eye, and some cuts.

Bill Guarnere:
Holy shit! Nice shiner Lieb!

Joe Liebgott:
Thanks, Guarnere.

Joe got up and walked into David's room and laid on the bed next to David.
"You're my hero Joey," David blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, I thought you were just lecturing me for fighting. Fuck Web make up your mind!" Lieb laughed and peppered David's face in kisses.

"I made up my mind, I love you." Web kissed Joe's nose gently.

"I love you too David," Joe blushed and held David close.