Worst-Baberoe

Worst by Waterparks.

 I think you're the worst of them all

Pauline. She was literally the love of Gene's life. Gene couldn't imagine a life without her but life got real fast. It all started with an overly long shift, a tired Gene, and some ass hole named Herbert.

Gene didn't mean to end up working this late, Gene never did but he let his work get to him.

Gene had gone to work at 5am Wednesday, coming home 8am Thursday. Gene yawned as he unlocked the door to him and Paulines small house. He kicked off his shoes, set his coffee on the bench and shrugged off his backpack and jacket hanging it up.

"I'm home aimer," Gene called out into the house. He raised his eyebrow as two wine glasses sat half full on the island table.

"Pauline!" Gene called out. He opened their bedroom door and there she was, asleep next to another man both naked.

Took a couple shots, don't you dare fucking miss me

Miss Unfaithful hit the backboard breaking bed springs

Gene's hand flew up to his mouth dropping his coffee cup from starbucks. Pauline rolled awake and her eyes were wide.

"Eugene..." she began to get up.

"No, no, no." Gene backed out of the door grabbing his bag, keys, and coat. Running into the south philly february. He had made sure to take off Valentines day as the lovers holiday fell on Friday.

Gene started his car as Pauline ran out in her robe yelling for him. Tears filled the pale boy's eyes as he backed out of the driveway. He wanted to scream and he wanted to throw up. He had been with her since Sophomore year of high school. She moved with him to college so he didn't have to be alone in a new city.

Gene didn't know what to do but to just drive back to work. He pulled in the parking ramp for the doctors. He turned off his car and let his head fall onto the steering wheel as he sobbed loud.

You want a boss or a fucking white boy with a six pack?

Gene cried and sobbed knowing how he probably looked to the doctors and nurses coming and going. He whipped his eyes and sniffed a few times and pulled out his phone. He doubted Babe would be awake but he didn't know who else to call Renee started her shift an hour ago.

Gene hit call on Babe's contact and brought his phone to his ear.

"Yello?" Babe yawned into the phone.

"Edward..." Gene choked through a sob.

It's like, everybody tells you gotta love yourself.

Babe pulled into the parking spot next to Gene's and helped Gene out of his car then into his own.

"Do you need anything Gene?" Babe got into the driver's seat.

"Just take me to yours," Gene croaked out. Babe knew he shouldn't feel happy that this had finally happened. Pauline was terrible to Babe, Babe had always had it out for Gene.

"Okay," Babe nodded and turned off the radio and they rode in silence.

I'm a poet and you know it.

Babe sat on the opposing side of the couch from Gene. Gene kept blowing his nose through broken sobs and hiccups from crying.
Babe didn't know what to say or do. He was one of Gene's only close friends and he didn't want to make him more upset.

"Gene, do you want to make some tea for you?" Babe got up walking over to the raven haired man. Gene shook his head.

"I just need you," Gene hiccuped and pulled Gene down next to him smashing his damp lips into Babe's. His face still fresh from tears.

Am I dealing with a breakup or a breakdown?

Babe didn't even question what this meant he knew Gene was not going to go running back to her. So whether this was going to be angry sex, sad sex, griveing sex, maybe secret feelings sex. He was going to take what he could get and not try to pull any other emotions out of Gene.

But all Gene needed was Babe, Babe was all Gene wanted.

'Cause I think you're the worst of them all.