Bromance | Guarnere/Heffron

A/N: sorry if some of these are wicked short. I'm so overbooked with marching band and work. I'm trying my best. Love y'all thanks for reading!

Babe came back from a long day on campus and literally fell straight into Bills lap. He had taken a seat on the couch to watch the basketball game.

"Whad'ya want Babe?" Bill sighed running his hands through his friends' ginger locks.
Babe moaned in anger and flipped over and scooted down his his legs rested in Bills lap.

"I'm so tired," Babe threw his head back and rubbed his face, "I haven't had a fucking break Bill."

"So then go take a nap," Bill motioned to Babes room down the hall.

"Yeah but I'm hungry," he stuck out his bottom lip, "I'd just go bug Gene but he's got his residency and shizzle."

"Next time just ask old Bill to make him his Ma's pasta. Don't be bitchin at me." Bill threw Babes legs off his lap and sat up. He marched over to the kitchen and got started.

"I love you Bill," Babe smiled in a sing song voice from the couch.

"Don't push it Heffron." Bill shouted back.

Babe had fallen asleep by the time Bill had finished. He sighed and made Babe a plate. He stuck it in the microwave for him to heat up later. He then walked over to the couch and scooped up Babe. The small red head was always light and frail. Like a feather, Bill always pointed out that he didn't hit his growth spurt till he was 18. Babe would fight it but he knew Bill was right.

Bill laid Babe on his bed and tucked him in before returning to the kitchen to have some of his own homemade dish.