Valentines Day | Joe Liebgott

Y/N

Y/N

           I sat in my class tapping my pencil, Joe didn't pick me up for school or call me about it last night.
Did he forget it was Valentine's Day?
Did he not have any interest in me anymore?
My thoughts were pulled away as the teacher called on me.

"Ms. Y/L/N?" Mrs. Smith asked again.

"Yeah?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Can you give an example of Verbs?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry Ma'am I didn't get a lot of sleep. Action words like swim, run, jump?" I guessed off the top of my head.

"Correct now please pay attention," she walked back to the front to talk about the writing assignment. The door opened and George, Donald, and Web came in throwing flower petals and walking to my seat.

"What're you doing?" I raised my eyebrows looking at my friends. Sometimes I regret being friends with a bunch of idiot boys.

"Surprise," Joe smiled walking in and over to me. He held a bouquet and chocolates.

"What're you doing Joe?" He held my hand and stood me up.

"Will you be my valentine y/n?" He smiled looking at me and kissing my knuckles.

"You know I will," I rolled my eyes with a smile. He pulled me in for a kiss, I giggled and kissed back.

"Liebgott, Malarkey, Luz, and Webster please go back to your class." Mrs. Smith crossed her arms watching it all godown.

"I'll see you at lunch hun," Joe waved to me as he left. I blushed and set the flowers on my desk and shoved the chocolates in my bag.

"I'm sorry for the disruption," Mrs. Smith sighed going back to teaching.
Joe made me mad sometimes but he was a gentleman.

A/N: part two??