Willow | Webgott

"I got the part!" Web ran over to Lieb as he came out of his last ballet class of the day where Lieb always came and watched the end of practice because he had a study hall

"Oh Liebling!" Web jumped into his boyfriend's arms hugging him tight.
Web had been working so hard since he started ballet as a kid. Then he moved to the Toccoa art school and found out about their art school.
The ballet program had been good to him and accommodated him wanting to audition for a technical 'girls' part.

"I'm gonna be the Sugar Plum Fairy!" Web smiled, holding his boyfriend's hands tight as he smiled. He had always wanted to be the Sugar Plum Fairy. But he didn't know if they would cast him because he was a boy, but they did!
Web originally had auditioned for the Nutcracker himself but the Sugar Plum Fairy was the most challenging and biggest part and he had got it.

"Congrats!" George smiled as he walked over, also getting out of class, "I'm the Rat King."

"But you're going to be the best one you earned it" Web congratulated him.

"Hey guys," Daisy came out of her contemporary dance class. She jogged over to the group seeing the excitement, "Did you guys get the Nutcracker parts?"

"I'm gonna be the Sugar Plum Fairy!" Web smiled even bigger.

"Congratulations!" Daisy hugged Web. She knew how hard Web had worked for this part, especially after the dance board at the school said Web could do a 'girls' part.

"George, is going to be the rat king." Web smirked, he was excited.
Every year around the beginning of fall whatever studio he was dancing at always had auditions for The Nutcracker show.
He had heard all the hype surrounding the school's Nutcracker show when he had moved there in the spring.

"Really!?" Daisy looked at her twin and hugged him, "You're going to do great, both of you. But who got the parts of Clara?"

"Renee," George hummed, "She deserves it."

Web thought that there was nothing that could ruin his day after finding out that he had gotten his dream part.
But David's parents surely knew how to ruin a good moment. He had texted his parents during lunch that he'd be home late since he had a private after school with his ballet teacher.

So, of course when Web came home it was terrible.
Web sifted through the mail toeing off his shoes at the door. "I'm home," Web trailed off at the end. His parents sat at the table waiting for him to get back.

"David Kenyon, where have you been?" His mother scolded him.

"I texted you guys earlier that I had a private." Web set the mail on the kitchen table.

"This is unacceptable, we didn't get it. We're having the Smiths over for dinner so go and clean up; Although, you should be watching your figure with the Nutcracker coming up." His mother crossed her arms looking up and down at him.