2: Snow Angels-Baberoe

"Come on Gene you've only seen snow a handful of times!" Babe tugged on Genes shirt. They were at Babes parents house for the Holidays and it had snowed.

"Edward I don't have any snow suiting clothes besides my jacket." Gene kissed Babes cheek then returned to cutting up the celery for the jambalaya.

"I'll borrow you some of my dads or mine from when I was in high school! They might be a little long but! Come on Babe do the holidays the Heffron way!" Babe begged at Eugene.

"Okay fine once I get this in the oven." Gene scrapped the celery in. They were lucky to catch a chance to be alone Babe had three siblings who all had spouses and offspring.
Plus Gene and Babe managed to be a magnet to children.

"Okay I'll be right back," Babe smiled and high tailed it to his childhood room and flung the brown closet door open. He opened his bottom drawers and pulled out his snow pants and rushed back downstairs.

"Okay! So you can't say no this time." Babe smiled holding out the snow pants to Gene, "They might be a little long but we can cuff them."

"Okay I'm coming Babe," Gene put the pot in the oven. Then walked over to Babe and kissed him on the cheek.
"Okay well let's get our snow suits on shall we?" Gene sighed. Babe smiled and grabbed his snow pants from his bag. He always came prepared as he was the entertainment for his nieces and nephews.

Babe and Gene had been outside for at least an hour. Babe showed Gene how to make snowmen. They had a snowball fight. Well, more like Babe threw them at Gene.

"Wait I didn't show you the best part?" Babe smiled and skipped over to Gene.

"What's the best part?" Gene stood up from the icy front steps.

Gene fell back into the powdery ankle deep snow, "Snow angels!" Gene moved his limbs up and down creating the snow illusion.
"Come on Genie! Try it!" Babe giggled.
Gene shook his head but laid in the snow next to Babe and moved his limbs like he saw Babe do. Babe then stood up and kneeled over the angels and put a big heart in the snow. Then pulled out his phone and took a picture.

"We gotta take snow pictures for Instagram!" Babe cheered.

"Okay fine," Gene smiled and Babe helped him up. Babe then gave Gene a big slobby kiss on the cheek.

"I love you," Babe snickered.