Quarintine | Luztoye

George hummed to himself as he washed his hands for the last time before he'd leave him and Joe's apartment

"Dont you think you're over reacting?" Joe leaned against the kitchen island.

"No I don't think I am," George sighed and stuffed his plastic gloves into his pocket.
George put his hand sanitizer in the front pocket of his pastel blue purse backpack.

"Okay whatever you say Georgie," Joe handed him the finished list and kissed his forehead.

"Don't hurt yourself while I'm gone," George put on his N100 mask and his homemade floral fabric mask over it. He waved to Joe as he left their apartment and walked to the elevator hitting the down button with his elbow.
Joe sat on the couch and opened Instagram as his fiancé posted a picture of himself in their elevator with his masks on talking about COVID safety.
Joe shakes his head and turns the TV flipping through the channels.
After everything closed down in March, George was now working from home, Joe's PT was now over zoom and took George's encouragement to get Joe to go, they began having zoom dinners with their friends and family, but most importantly neither of them left only to get mail and their grocery orders.

This was George's first time in a public place in a month and a half.
As he arrived at Whole Foods he pulled on his gloves and went inside. He grabbed his canvas grocery bags from his backpack and began getting their list of things.
He checked his watch as he didn't want to leave Joe by himself for too long.

"Lieb? Web?" George furrowed his eyebrows as he turned down the liquor aisle and saw the familiar couple deciding on what they were getting.

"Well if it isn't George Luz!" Lieb went in for a hug and George quickly put his hands up.

"Joe's immune compromised," George sighed.

"I had to fight Joe to even get him to wear a mask," Webster sighed holding the bottle of rosé.
Lieb rolled his eyes and leaned on his boyfriend.

"Yeah Joe thinks I'm over reacting," George hums and puts his canvas bag over his shoulder.

"How's he doing since the accident?" Lieb asked.

"He's doing well he has his prosthetic now and going to PT over zoom." George smiled, he was more than proud of Joe.

"I'm glad, we should do dinner over zoom again!" Webster smiled.

"It was so nice to see you guys but I have to get home to Joe before he tries something stupid." George grabs the liquor him and Joe loved. He said his goodbyes and went to the checkout.

George disposed of his gloves and tossed his fabric mask into the wash and put the N100 mask somewhere to disinfect.

"What'd you get me?" Joe came into the kitchen as George finished emptying his bags and put them in the wash with his mask. He cleaned off the counter and kissed Joe's cheek.

"I got us something special for dinner tonight," George pulled out the bottle of Champaign.

"Oooh! Georgie you didn't have to!" Joe smirked and wrapped his arms around the shorter boy.

"That's right so in the next half hour when I do my yoga and you do your work out you're not going to interrupt me. Okay?" George looked up at the taller man with his puppy face.

"Oh you're such a loser," Joe giggled and ruffled George's hair.

"The loser you asked to marry you," George walked to their room and changed into a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt before grabbing his yoga mat and his earbuds and laying his mat out in the living room. Joe returned in his workout clothes and put his earbuds in as well as he began the limited work out sets he could and was allowed to do.
George had started doing yoga in his office to clear his mind then started doing at home when quarantine started.
Joe, however was always a fitness buff. It got put on hold after he lost his leg but now that he was mobile again he was back to it.

George rolled out of bed earlier than expected the next morning and decided he'd make Joe breakfast in bed. He didn't have much work to do today.
George filled his watering can with water and went on the small balcony and watered the plants.
He hummed to himself as he walked to the kitchen and got out the eggs and bacon.
"M Georgie?" Joe yawned from the bedroom.

"Yeah Joe?" George set down the egg and rushed to the bedroom.

"I'm having a rough day hun," Joe sighed as he sat himself up on the bed and rubbed his forehead.

"Should I call your doctor to see if you can have a pain killer or is it something else Joey?" George sat on the bed next to him.

"No it's not that," he motioned to his stump, "It's just my head. I just had a bad dream."
George nodded and kissed Joes cheek. He got up and grabbed Joes pill organizer off the dresser and brought it to him.

"I was in the middle of making breakfast do you want eggs and bacon baby?" George rubbed Joes back as he took the medicine.

"Yeah, I'll join you in the kitchen in a minute babe." Joe kissed George's cheek.

"No rush I'll bring you breakfast in bed if you want?" George smiled.

"That sounds nice but I don't wanna be alone right now." Joe frowned, "Can you bring me my crutches?"

"Yeah hun," George grabbed them and helped Joe stand up. George walked back to the kitchen and turned the burner back on and put the pan on it.
Joe sat at the table.

"How do you want your eggs hun?" George smiled.

"Over easy," Joe smiled faintly and ran his hand through his jet black hair.

"Hey Joe, what does a snowman eat for breakfast?" George smirked to himself.

"What does a snowman have for breakfast?" Joe asked in his fake annoyed voice just like he does every time George tells him a joke.

"Ice Krispies!" George laughed and plated the bacon and eggs and brought them over to Joe.

"Why do I love you so much Georgie?" Joe smiled and pulled George into a hug and kissed his neck.

"Because I had Roe put a spell on you," George giggled.

"Funny cause' I had Babe put a spell on you I just didn't think it'd work." Joe giggled and they shared a quick but yet loving kiss. Maybe George was okay being locked at home. As long as it was with Joe Toye.