Helpimg The Enemy | Luztoye

Joe wasn't prepared for what he was coming home to when he got home from the gym. He entered the home and heard the Glee Christmas music and knew George had pulled out all of his Christmas decorations.

"This is how we're spending our day off?" Joe joked as he came out into the living room. Then being smacked with a potent sugary cookie pine needle esc candle smell.

"I'm so glad you're home to help me!" George got off the floor from where he was sorting his ornaments and hugged Joe.

"I never agreed to anything." Joe shook his head looking down at George, "Plus it's too early to decorate it's only November."

"No it's not! It's after October 31st, so I can decorate." George giggled as he pulled from Joe's grip and grabbed the Christmas tree topper.
It was this stupid Gorilla with a Santa hat on holding a star that looked like king kong.

"Be careful." Joe watched as George stood up on the couch and tried to reach the top of the tree. Joe bent down picking up an ornament and hanging it on the tree.
"But don't forget we still have Joe Toye day before we have Luzmas."

"You're still hanging onto Joe Toye day?" George smirked getting off the couch and grabbing an ornament from the box.

"Well I didn't lose my leg for nothing!? I deserve Joe Toye day!" Joe snickered with one of his on going jokes from his time in the military after high school.

The two had met at a bar when George was in college and Joe was on leave from the Army.
Joe had always said he'd do something so memorable that Thanksgiving would get turned to Joe Toye day. Then the government pays him a million dollars a year for the rest of his life.

"Well let me know when the President calls with your million dollars a year so we can finish flooring the basement." George giggled.

"I will, I'll get you a presidential Christmas tree too while I'm at it. Even though these disco ball ornaments look pretty crazy too and could defiantly be in the White House." Joe held up the new ornaments George had bought.

"Will it be too early still for a presidents Christmas tree?" George smirked poking Joes side jokingly.

"Yes, because anytime before December is too early for a Christmas tree." Joe was ready to die on this hill and not even noticing he was helping George decorate.

"So, that's why you're helping me put the ornaments on?" George motioned to the mini disco ball in Joes hand.

"I'm just being a supportive husband." Joe giggled, "If this is what makes you happy then I'll turn a blind eye to the enemy of Christmas before December."

"Wow how charming." Chuckled holding Joes hand, "Plus you're like my Romeo we're gonna run away and get married."

"Am I the 'I hate Christmas' family and yours is the ' I love Christmas one?" Joe knew how deeply unserious George was. He was the clown of everyone's life. He always had dad jokes for everything and puns for days.

"Yeah something like that." George rested his hand on Joes chest seeing his toned abs pushing against the tight work out shirt, "Now I hope I did a good enough seducing you. Mr. I Hate Christmas Toye."

"Oh, so you don't want to do the Santa and Mrs. Claude foreplay again this year?" Joe teased.

"Only if Santa can figure out a Christmas miracle of our outside decorations and lights going out. We waited too long now it's too cold and shit." George sighed.

Joe smiled to himself knowing exactly what he was going to do for him.
Joe waited excitedly in the kitchen for George.
Then he heard the heavy morning steps of George and his loud yawns.

"Morning, Cowboy." George yawned filling his coffee mug his mornings were always on auto pilot.

"I have a surprise for you," Joe smiled at George.

"What?" George smiled as Joe opened the sliding door to the back patio and showed George the Christmas lights he had put up early this morning.