Under The Stars (NSFW) | Baberoe

Babe waited patiently at the kitchen table for Gene to get home from his shift at the hospital

They had a wonderful date planned for the evening.
Babe checked his phone.

8:30 PM

Gene should be home at 8:35 he's always on time. Babe sighed then ran his hand through his thick ginger hair. He got up and walked to the kitchen and checked to make sure the picnic basket had everything in it.

"Wine, glasses, cheese, Gene's gumbo," Babe spoke to himself. His ears perked as the door opened.

"Sorry Edward, things were crazy at the hospital. Had a trauma case come in." Eugene rambled off and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you still want to go tonight?" Babe looked up and closed the basket. He walked to Gene's side and kissed his pale cheek.

"Yes I do, just let me change quick." He pressed a kiss to babes forehead. He went up the stairs of their Louisiana home.
The two had met while Eugene was a resident at the hospital and Babe had fallen out of a tree and broke his arm. Babe couldn't help but blush so much the whole trip to the emergency room.

Gene and Babe swung their hands as they walked up to find the perfect spot to watch the stars and enjoy some wine and dine.

"I think right here is good," Babe pointed to the spot where they could see the whole sky.

"I think it's perfect Edward," Gene smiled and laid out the wool blanket. Babe set down the basket and had a seat next to Gene.

"So what'd you pack," Gene reached for the basket.

"Some wine, your gumbo." Babe smiled as he brought out the bottle of wine. Gene grabbed the glasses for them as Babe popped the top off.
Gene leaned over and placed a kiss on Babe's lips quickly. He blushed and set their wine glasses aside before tackling Gene into a kiss.

"Oh my Chérie," Gene mumbled against babes lips.

"I love you so much," Babe whined and started to run his hips up and down on Gene's legs.

"Tell me what you want Edward," Gene held Babe by the hips. Babe tried to get off on dry humping Gene.

"I need you," Babe whined out.

"Rollover," Gene instructed and laid Babe down on his back. Gene kissed down his neck and sucked on Babes sweet spot knowing he'd be teasing him.

"Gene. Please..." Babe whined.

"Do we even have lube Chérie?" Gene hummed and pulled Babe's shirt off.

"Mhm, in the basket," Babe mumbled into Gene's ear. Gene reached over and picked up the lube.

"You're so pretty Edward," Gene hummed and tugged down Babe's pants. He kissed up his inner thigh right to the seem of his boxers.

"Gene please," Babe shook under his grip. Gene smiled and sucked a hickey onto Babe's hip and tugged off Babe's boxers.

"Chérie, you're so patient." Eugene smiled and licked off Babes pre-cum.

"Gene, please! I need all of you!" Babe bucked up his hips against Eugene.

"Give me a second Babe," Gene sat back upon his knees and removed his shirt. He monkeyed with his belt till it came undone.

"Let me do it!" Babe whined and sat up as he tugged off his fiancé's jeans. Gene smiled and kissed Babe quickly as they kicked off their shoes.

"Oh, Edward..." Gene mumbled as they laid back down onto the blanket.
Gene stopped and stared into Babe's brown eyes.

"Gene quit teasing!" Babe pouted and rubbed his cock up against Gene's own length.
He nodded and grabbed the lube and squeezed it out and inserted his fingers into Babe.
Babe let out a loud moan but Gene crashed his lips into Babes.
Babe moaned into Eugene's mouth as Eugene curved his fingers inside of Babe.

"Please," Babe whined as more pre-cum emerged from inside him. Eugene just slid out his fingers before pulling Babe back up so that his legs were straddling Eugene's waist.
Gene lined himself up with the Gingers hole and thrust himself in.

"Oh my god Genie," Babe whined out as he dug his fingers into Gene's shoulders. Eugene gently thrusted in and out of Babe as he let out loud moans.
Babe let his head crash into Eugene's neck and kissed it biting down.

"Edward I can't have showing hickeys," Gene quickly corrected the other boy. Eugene could feel as his stomach was twisted and he knew he was going to cum.

"M'sorry," Babe mumbled out as he rode his boyfriend feeling his own cock swell and his stomach turn.
Eugene pressed his lips to Babe and slid one of his hands onto Babe's cock.
As he rode out his climax and jerked off Babe. Babe smiled and moaned out Eugene's name as Gene came inside him.

"Oh you're so gorgeous," Gene praised Babe as Babe fell into Eugene and they laid on the ground. Babe became puddy in Gene's hands after they'd have sex.

"Finish me please Gene!" Babe whined. Gene leaned over and licked Babes slit before pushing his head down onto Babes cock.

"Fuck Genie," Babe grabbed a fistful of Eugene's hair. Gene gently bobbed his head up and down, "M gonna cum."
To that response, Eugene took Babe's length with his hand rather than his mouth. He jerked off Babe until he came all over his stomach.

"You're so pretty when you cum for me," Gene ran his fingers through Babe's cum on his stomach and brought his fingers up to Babe's mouth. The redhead smiled wide and gratefully excepted his boyfriend's middle and pointer finger. He swirled his tongue gently around Gene's fingers.

"Ow!" Babe suddenly broke out and slapped a mosquito on his arm. Then the curtain and aftershock came down and Babe began itching everywhere. He was practically being eaten alive by the Bayou mosquitos.

"Let's get ya home Edward." Gene stood up and pulled on his clothes. He put everything else in the basket and Babe slid on his clothes.
They walked back to the car and Babe grabbed Genes  Harvard hoodie out from the backseat and slid it on himself.

"I hope you had fun," Babe looked down and twisted the engagement ring on his finger.

"I did Edward," Gene glanced at him and rested his hand on Babe's inner thigh, "Thank you for all of this."

"Can we just sleep in and lay in bed all day tomorrow?" The redhead hummed and held Gene's hand.

"Whatever you want Chérie," Gene mumbled and smiled at his fiancé. It's all either could ask for.