not in control

Bouncing up and down, type had his arms behind him to either leg of tharns, to have his body slightly leaned back has was his head to give away to what he couldn't deny anymore.
Tharn brought up his hands to place his thumbs to types nipples to then swirl them about to keep his eyes locked to this impressive man.
Type turned his head to the side to moan and coo.
"Ah..... God......touch my.....aah fuck!"
Tharn quickly wrapped his hand to his cock to then pump has he left a finger to his nipple to keep circling.
"Know what my half breed likes.....nn.....squeeze your.."
Has type squeezed his rectum about tharns cock, he then twitched it has he hit deeply inside.
Has type went up and down, he couldn't help but explode onto tharns hand, he then leaned down to wrap his hands to his neck to then insert his tongue to move it about his, tharn then thrusted powerfully into type, he gasped a few moans.
After, type breathed heavily, to have his eyes closed to have a hand to tharns head to stroke his hair has he laid upon him, with his other hand, tharn had types fingers to his mouth to kiss, lick then suck, he couldn't help himself.
"Mm.....I want more tharn...."
Tharn smiled to then peer his eyes up has he kept with the action he was doing.
"Are you not..... Tired?"
Type furrowed his brow, to grow a bit confused, he should be, but wasent.
"Oddly.... No....."
Type slowly opened his eyes to then eye him.
Tharn raised a eye brow to then place his fingers through types to hold to his hand..
"Mm, accepting yourself? Love me?"
Types eyes narrowed, he then took a deep breathe in to the close his eyes again..
"It'll be awhile before I will say that to you..... And..... Guess I do and not hating your kind has much, but I still hope a grudge tharn...... You have anothers blood within you and...."
Tharn then gritted his teeth.
"Least I didn't try to fuck them."
Types eyes popped opened to then look down to tharn with a bit of anger.
"If you didn't run after you drank you probably would have......I was drunk tharn, you also left me alone, thought we were over and....."
Types eyes darted has he heard a low growl start to come about tharns chest cavity.
Type then rolled his eyes to then takes his hand from tharns, he then placed his hands to his chest to start to push him up to then keep his eyes down.
"Think you and I need still time away from the other, I should....."
Type then winced to bring his hand up to place it over tharns that was too his hair to grip and a bit hard.
"Damnit! I told you to stop pulling my hey!"
Turning type and quick, he laid him to his stomach, to then wrap his hands to his wrists to hold has types hands were to either side of his head, he had it turned to then look to him.
"What the hell tharn!"
Types eyes widen has he felt tharns cocks head probe his hole.
"No type, no more time away from the other and no more running away! I'm for one is sick of it."
Type took a deep breathe in to then look to the wall.
"I'm not running away, it's called maturity to take a break, re think things and....aah damn.....mm.... It...."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then, give one hard thrust to place his entirety of himself inside of type to then hold still.
Type took a deep breathe to then start to wiggle his ass a bit has he felt that familiar cock be deep inside of him.
"Mm..... Why.... Why aren't you...."
Type started to grow confused when tharn didn't move.
"Running away, is not a level of maturity type."
Tharn then took his cock out to keep his tip to his hole, to then give another powerful thrust in has he spoke.
Type turned his head to place his forehead to the bed to breathe erratically to moan, this was to good.
"I'm not....ah.....running away, taking time..... It's an adult thing to do...... So you can....process things and aaah hell!"
Type curled his lips inward to bite into them has tharn delivered 5 impressive thrusts to then place himself in to hold.
"Damnit tharn!" He whimpered.
Tharn then started to twitch his member.
"Now, because of his blood, yes I did have that desire, me running away was not because I even wanted him, quite the opposite...."
Tharn then leaned down to go to types ear, he then gripped a bit harder to his Wrists.
"I may have had his blood flow through my veins, but all I wanted was you, that's why I went to the top of my building, about to jump, I was about to end it all type, you have no idea what new emotions were playing through me and...."
Type turned his head to eye tharn.
"How many times did you try to kill yourself? You idiotic moronic asshole vampire! You are not allowed to.....aaah God stop that!"
Tharn then took his cock out to do the same act to then hold.
Type then pressed his head to the bed, to moan.
Tharn went to his ear to nibble.
"I think we both know you don't want me to stop......I tried..... Only twice..... But you coming into my head, telling me not to, kept me from doing it type, I love you..... Now stop acting this way and....."
Feeling, tharns grasp loosen, type moved and quick to then pounce, he then wrapped his hands to his neck to look down at him in anger.
"Damn straight I would tell you not to fucking do that! What were you thinking! No matter what may come about us, you can not kill yourself! Got it!"
Tharn tilted his head to the side to look up at type cat like.
He then placed his hands to his waist to grip a bit.
"I was only thinking of you."
Types lips parted, his anger subsided a bit, he signed to then pull tharn up to then wrap his arms about his neck, to place his head to the other side.
Tharn placed his mouth to types neck to stay to rub his bottom lip up and down to then wrap his arms about.
"Your an idiot tharn.....I am not worth your life."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"If you really think that, your the idiot here type."
In a quick movement, tharn placed himself in, to then place his canines into his neck, type lifted his head a bit to moan.
After, tharn was to his back, hand to types head to play with his hair has he looked to the action, type was to his body, with a finger extended to move it about to eye.
"Tharn?"
His eyes darted.
Type gulped to then look up.
"Tharn?"
Tharn gritted his teeth. He knew his half breed and well, knew something was going to be said to the fact he probably didn't like.
Type signed, he tried to get up but tharn held him in this position, type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn..... I'm hungry.... Knock it off."
Tharns eyes widen, that was a surprise, he turned his head to look down.
"Your.... Hungry?"
Type nodded.
"Ravenous, might not be tired but all that activity, I need to eat tharn, and not just you."
Type then moved up to place his hand to his cheek to caress to then lay his lips to his.
Tharn gave it back in full, he then loosened his grip, type then parted to get up to eye down, he then raised an eye brow.
Tharn looked to him a bit confused.
"Yes?"
"Mm, I ate everything you had here, you need to go get my something."
Tharns eyes narrowed, he then got up to place his hands behind him.
"You want me.... To leave?"
Type nodded.
"For food, hurry."
Tharn looked him up and down, he wasent a fool. Turning he then got off to then bend to gather his clothes, type then moved to the head board to then bring in his legs to wrap his arms about to take in a deep inhale has his heart slammed against his rib cage, tharn was quite the site, he then placed his clothes on to turn to eye type.
Type looked him up and down.
"What?"
Tharn buttoned up his shirt to look to him narrowly.
"It..... Won't take me long...."
Type shrugged.
"Good, go, I'm starving."
Tharn gritted his teeth to then turn to go, to hang back in the door way.
"Oh by the way tharn, I'm not going to leave, I'm still..... Words can't even describe what I am feeling, since you and I keep laying with the other, consuming each other, when that other is in your...."
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"You know has well has I there blood would be out of my system by...."
Type turned his head to look down.
"I work with blood tharn, not all traces leave, some stay for...."
"That may be true type, but I took a few garlic serums and yours, that's why I tasted and probably smelled weird, that disgusting things blood is no longer in my veins, only you. Your better be here when I come back, If I have to hunt you down, well, you remember the punishments."
Tharn then turned his head back to then leave. Type turned his head to dart his eyes.
He then pressed his head to the board, type had every intention of leaving but not now.
He took a deep breathe to turn his head once more to look forward.
Fucking vampire..... You better hurry..... I'm now not just hungry for food.... But for you.....
Type signed.
We really do need to let everything out, we really aren't over...... Not even close.
Type then placed his head to his arms to turn it to eye the empty space which wasn't empty for long, he moved his head up to eye.
Tharn come in, to stare at type with a bag in his hand.
"That was quick...." Type lightly chuckled.
"Told you I wouldn't be long."
Type nodded to then get up to walk to tharn to stand right in front of him, there eyes Darted, type looked to the side to see the bag, he then grabbed at it to then toss it to the table behind to then pounce on tharn.
"I can go another round before food, prove your love to me tharn."
Tharns eyes widen, he then turned them to do just that.