couldn't last away from the other in that way

Taking deep breaths, type was in the shower has the hot water went upon him to place a hand palm down to the wall to have his forehead upon it to then have his other hand to his length to stroke, he honestly could not help it, having tharn push him in that way, reminded type of there incredible rounds.
Types facial features twitched has he was pleasuring himself.
He then groaned when he felt that hand be taken away to then be placed to the wall, palm down, to feel fingers going through his.
Type took in a deep breathe has he felt a familiar cold chest to his back.
He then took his forhead off the wall to then hang it to look down.
"Tharn......"
He then went to his ear.
"First a toy, now this, what the hell type!"
Type signed.
"I can't control it tharn, I'm a man just like you, I also have....."
Type twitched a bit has he felt that cold tongue trace itself about his ear lobe, he then curled his lips inward to bite into them. Tharn then placed his hand palm down to types chest to then move about.
"You are being a very naughty and a bad half breed, you have no idea how much you deserve a punishment."
Tharn then took his fingers from inbetween types to then place to the back of his head to grip his hair to bring it back a bit further.
Type started to breathe heavier.
"Take me then!"
Tharn let his hair go to then push his head gently to the wall to then go back to his ear.
"You have no damn idea how much I would like to do that, but you heard the doctor, mm, I have been thinking however, we can go slow...... And I'm sure no penetration, will not do any damage so......"
Tharn then moved his hands to types inner thighs has he pressed himself against his back to arouse him further.
Type shaikly moaned.
Tharn then took a hand to his very hard erection to then place it between types cheeks, to then take it back to keep up with the action, type looked down to groan..
"Tharn.....I don't like your teasing."
Tharn chuckled to his ear.
"Mm, I can't give you a rough punishment, so we are going to settle for a slow one, especially with all you have been up to, rather you can blame your new hormones or not, this is happening, are you cleaned? I wish to take you to the bed for more."
Type took in a shuttered breathe to sign a bit, but at least he was being touched.
"I'm.....mm.... Clean."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
To the bed, type lifted his head back to quiver here and there, has he was slightly dried, tharn had his legs to either side to be too his knees to eye down to rub his hands up and down those thighs to watch has type member started to shake and throb to have pre cum ozzing and dripping down.
Type gripped the bed to either side of his head to breathe erratically.
"Tharn...... Please...... Do something other then this, it's...... Starting to.... Become.... Painful.... Please just be in me.....I want it...."
Tharn slowly peered his eyes up to then, lean back to flex his jaw, he wanted nothing more to pummel type with his massive erection but he knew better.
Tharn then moved his arm across types body to then place his fingers into his mouth in which he immediately allowed in. Once wetted, tharn took them out to then go about to place them too his outter hole to tease.
Type squirmed a bit.
"Tharn....." He whimpered.
Tharn shook his head.
"I said no penetration type, and I mean it, however.....I do not want you to be in pain so...."
Type took in shallow breathes to then watch tharn take his fingers away to move his hands up to then go to either nipple to then tease, to place his tongue about types outter hole.
Type lifted his head back to squeeze his eyes tightly shut, more pre cum ozzed from his slit.
"Tharn! Damnit!"
Growing in frustration, irritation and a lot of different emotions, type couldn't keep his other side at Bay anymore.
Opening his eyes, they were piercing red, his vampire side had, had enough.
Moving and quick, type moved tharn to his back to wrap his hands to his wrists to then shake his head slowly.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk."
Tharns lips parted has he looked over the vampiric type he thought was at Bay.
Type then moved tharns arms above his head to bound to then take a hand back to tharns cock to then manuver himself over it.
"Type.... Don't!"
Type raised an eye brow.
"I've grown tired of your fucking teasing."
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"You have 5 weeks left, don't!"
The vampiric side of type scoffed.
"What do you care? You want this little abomination gone, this may just do that, so....."
Type then started to go onto it.
Tharns eyes Darted.
"I may want it gone, but my half breed wants it!"
Tharn then was about to get out of his hold to then move them about, to then hover over to wrap his hands to his wrists to stare him down.
"Go away! I am not going to lose type to you or what is inside of him! Go the fuck away!"
Tharn half shouted to squeeze at types wrists, he winced to then turn his head to come back to breathe in deep. He then slowly turned his head to look to tharn.
"Oh no......I didn't...."
Tharn let go of his wrists to then wrap his arms about to hold type to him.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut, before he could wrap his arms about tharn went straight down to then place his mouth to types erection to devour.
Type lifted his head back to moan and heavily has he placed his hands to his head to grip to thrust fully into it.
After type came into that cold throat several times, the two laid to there sides, types back to tharn, where he laid his chest to his back to place his fingers through his to hold the hands to the bed, type breathed in deep with his eyes closed, tharn then went to his ear.
"I am not going to tease you in that way again, I do not want...."
Type nodded.
"I..... Love you tharn, I don't know what my other side may have...."
Tharn shook his head to press himself further to type.
"Does not matter, I love you, you should go to sleep."
"Mm, but you didn't...."
Tharn smiled.
"I will..... Just not tonight. Sleep my love."
Type smiled and wide to then fall under, has his vampire kept his mouth shut and tight.