all this, is because you weren't fair

To there knees, type had his head lifted up, tharns hand to his neck, his body moved with tharns has he pounded behind him, with his canines inserted to his shoulder, a finger to his nipple to swirl about, types arms were to his side, that had been at this for hours, after type ate what tharn made for him, type was growing exhausted.
"Ah tharn.....nn.... No.... No more.... Can't..... Cum any more.....aaah...."
Type then tensed.
Tharn then took his canines out to go to his ear.
"Mm, you may say that, but your body wants more type, can feel it. This is what you get after what you pulled!"
Tharn took his cock out to his hole, to probe, to then thrust in quite powerfully.
Type moaned.
"Ah fuck tharn!"
With his remaining strength, type placed his hands to his member to stroke, he couldn't help it.
"Ah god! I'm going to cum!"
Type then exploded, for tharn to then send his seed deep into type once again.
Tharn then laid down with type, to feel him breathing quite hard, type with his head turned to the side looked to his hand.
"Tharn...... Tharn...... No more.....I really can't..... We have..... So many times.....exceeded our beyond normal...."
Tharn went to his ear to nibble.
"Mm, you shouldn't have stayed late, and you shouldn't have done what you did."
Type groaned a bit when he felt tharn thrust once more.
He then took it out, to move back to rub types lower back to look down.
"Think I deserve an apology type."
Type signed to look back.
"After..... Really over using me, your asking for that..... Now?" He gasped a few breathes.
Tharn nodded.
Type rolled his eyes. He then looked to the clock.
"Mm tharn.....I need to get ready.... For work and need to eat again and....."
Tharn shook his head.
"Type, you can't go to work, not after all we have done. I'll go make you something to eat before I go to work."
Types eyes widen to then look to tharn again.
"Who says you get to leave?"
Tharn smirked.
"Someone has to."
Type rolled his eyes to look to the wall.
"Who's fault is that?"
"Yours type, yours."
Tharn then got up, types body tensed to go up a bit has tharn slapped his rear to then go to the dresser to down on some boxers to then part.
Type groaned a bit, to then get up, to stumble, to then take off the sheets, that were covered in there love nectar.
Getting the last off, types legs gave out, he was too the edge of the bed breathing in deep, this reminded him of when he turned human, he felt very weak.
Type then looked up has tharn came about, he raised an eye brow with holding a plate full of food.
"What are you doing?"
"Our sheets..... Are very.... Dirty....."
Tharn then looked type up and down, has he watched his half breed catch his breathe.
"They are not the only thing that is dirty with our....."
Type looked to tharn confused to then look down, his eyes widen, it was all over the place on him, and has he turned his head, it was spilling out of his rectum.
"Ugh..... Damnit vampire!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Why are you acting disgustedly?"
Type signed to turn his head to eye tharn.
"This is just way too much, feeling to..... Weak to clean all this tharn...."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then walk to type to hand him the plate to then go to the sheets to pick them up.
"All of this is on you type, also, you should have swallowed more then."
Tharn then turned to go to the Landry room.
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to lay his back to the edge to then consume the food, inhaling, he was very hungry.
Going back, tharn looked to type.
"More?"
Type turned his head to lift up the plate for him to take it.
"Please."
Tharn smiled to then grab it to go back to make more.
"Mm, such manners."
Type furrowed his brow.
"Prick!" He called.
Tharn chuckled.
"That's my half breed." He yelled back.
Type couldn't help but to smile.
Tharn then came back to help type up to have him sit to the edge, to give him another round of food to eye.
"Mm, you really are filthy."
Type chewed to then turn his head to eye narrowly.
"Really?"
Tharn smiled.
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head back to keep consuming.
After, tharn took the plate to then grab ahold of type bridal style, to take him to the bath.
Placing type into the empty tub, tharn then began to fill it with water has he sat to the side, type moved his arms to either side to stare at tharn.
"You.... Can't go to work tharn, that's not fair."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"What you did, was not fair."
Filled, tharn then grabbed the soap to move closer type then moved away from the action. Tharn stopped to eye.
"Type?"
"Mm, you want to wash me, then...."
Type motioned with his head for tharn to come in.
"If I came in type, I don't know if I can control myself, especially what you said a few hours prior."
Type took a deep breathe to then move forward to place his hands to either side of his neck.
"Get.....in here...."
Type looked him up and down, to then pull tharn to his lips. He then parted to go to his neck to consume, he knew he needed it.
Type then proceeded to pull tharn in.
Tharn hovered over him, to moan a bit, type then took his hands to his boxers to shred then apart. He then moved his hands up and down his back sensually to then go to his ear after he retracted his canines.
"I can go another round."
Tharn then moved types legs to either side to thrust in hard and deep, he couldn't stop himself.
After, type looked to the ceiling with a wide smile, he over used his vampire.
Type stroked his head to then close his eyes.
"I know you are going to be so angery with my when you wake, but I want you here, especially with what happened at your work before."
Type signed to move about, even though he was weak and tired, he was able to take tharn to bed to then get dressed to go to work, not knowing how pissed angery he was going to make his vampire to be.