both half breeds to really get it from there vampires

Pressed to the wall, type moaned into his mouth, to then turn his head to eye the door that was now closed, to breathe heavily, has tharn had his canines into type, to have his hands wrapped about his length to stroke frantically.
Type gripped at tharns arms to then lift his head up.
"Nn tharn.... We.... We need to....ah... Talk about... And not to be.... Here....sure they can hear..."
Tharn took his canines out to then lean his head back to eye type with an eye brow raised to then turn him about to press his stomach to the wall, to then take his hands to his pants and boxers to then take down to then take his hands to his shirt to pull over his head, to then whip out his member, to place in-between types cheeks to move it up and down.
Type moaned into his mouth and hard, to flex his fingers to the wall.
Damnit tharn!
"Ah.... Your not....nn... Listening to me...."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then eye type.
"Do you? Also type, these doors, I know are sound proof. Now, stop denying your fiance."
Type took in a deep breathe to turn his head a bit to eye.
"You haven't asked my.....ah!"
Type lifted his head has tharn penetrated and hard.
To zhan, he was breathing heavily to look to Kris with his eyes narrowed to shake his head.
Kris was to the side with his arms wrapped to raise an eye brow has he looked over one mad half breed that was too be tied down with a gauge in his mouth.
"You brought this upon yourself zhan, told you not to leave the bed."
Zhan growled to then peer his eyes to the side to look to the piece of paper to the table.
Kris didn't even look.
"You know I want you to stay here."
Kris then started to unbutton his navy blue shirt, zhan started to thrash, he hated to be tied down.
Kris smirked to take his shirt off to then go further to take all his clothing off.
Zhan gulped has he looked over his vampires body, it always made his heart flutter.
Kris then looked to his limp member that was only half erect to then sit to the side.
"I know you are fighting against becoming really hard because you are angry with me but zhan..... This is only for a year. You can still write, and talk to your publisher, then you can tell them you have finished your latest book since you had this year in peace."
Zhan rolled his eyes.
Kris then placed his fingers to his head to move about to fully eye, soon his fingers were soaked with pre cum.
Zhan groaned to then lift his head up to become fully hard.
Kris then moved about to lay to his stomach to then eye up to take his tongue out to move it about.
Zhan moaned and loud into his mouth.
Kris then took his mouth away.
"If...... You are not to be...... Angery with me anymore, I shall untie."
Zhan breathed heavily to then look to Kris with very angry eyes.
Kris then shrugged to then down his length.
Zhan lifted his head back up to then thrust into that cold mouth, he could not help it.
Shoved onto the bed, type was to his upper chest to moan and heavily has tharn was behind to thrust and hard into his cavity, while he gripped either side of his waist.
He then took a hand to his head to grip his hair to then move his body back to then place his free hand to his length to then start to stroke, there eyes darted.
Tharn then placed his mouth to types for them to swirl there mouths about the other.
Both cumming, tharn turned type about to keep them connected, to make type wrap his legs and arms about to keep going with there mouths to be connected once more for them to give the other quite the kiss.
With his legs up, zhan breathed heavily has Kris thrusted his full speed into zhan to have his hands behind to keep his eyes to him, zhan didn't look to him.
Kris then saw zhan climax once more, he then stopped to died his jaw.
Zhan took deep breathes to keep his head lifted up.
"Look at me zhan."
Zhan turned his head but kept his eyes closed.
Kris then moved up to grab at his waist to start to thrust very rough.
Zhans whole body tensed to moan and hard into that gauge.
"Look at me zhan! Or after this, your year here, I will not touch you!"
Zhan signed to then look to Kris with those angry eyes.
Kris then rolled his eyes to climax to then pull out to then lay down to his back to look to the ceiling.
Zhans eyes darted to then look to his legs that were still to the air, he then started to squirm a bit.
Kris then turned his head to eye.
"Do you think we are too be done?"
Zhan signed to then relax to lean his head to the board to look forward.
Kris then moved up to eye.
"Why are you fighting so hard against being with me for a full year here zhan? Do you not longer wish to be my mate?"
Zhans eyes widened, his heart dropped, he started to squirm a bit.
Kris then went forward to take his gauge away.
"If you are too say anything negative I will...."
Zhan took in a deep breathe.
"I am not at all happy with what I read, but I do not want to be tied up Kris! Tharns mother...... Tied me up then...."
Kris eyes widened to then go straight to undo to then grab ahold of zhans head to place to his chest to then stroke his head.
"I..... Never knew she..... You also didn't tell me of this."
Zhan took in a deep shaky breathe.
"I don't like to worry you Kris."
"Know I will never ever do that again, I'll just try punish you another way."
Zhan smiled to then look up, Kris looked to him.
"Mm, how about..... Make love to me until I fall into unconsciousness?"
Kris smiled and wide to then take zhan down.
"That is quite do able."
To tharn and type, they were laying to there sides, holding hands, to look deeply to the other.
"Are you..... Being serious type?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Will..... You really come home if....."
Tharn nodded.
"You and I have been together for a long period of time, rather it has been sporadic or not, but tharn..... You need to ask my mother's permission."
Tharn smiled and wide to then pull your to him to nod.
"That I will."
Type gritted his teeth not sure of this but he wanted tharn home.
"Well.... Can we go home? Don't want to be here."
Tharn lightly chuckled to move back to nod.
"We should go, I hope they didn't hear us."
Types eyes widened..
"You said these doors were sound proof."
Tharn made a face.
"I.... Am not really to sure of that."
Type then hit tharn in the shoulder.
"Damn you tharn!"
Tharn laughed to then push type down to go into another round, while type kept his mouth shut.