trying to stay open

To there bed, type was to his back to kiss frantically back has tharn was over head to then place his hands under types shirt to then move it up.
Type then took one hand to tharns hair to grip it, to then take his other down to tharns pants to unbutton, his eye brow then furrowed.
Type started to feel confliction after what he told tharn about his conversation with tine.
It's only a semi lie type.....mm, yes but usually the smallest lies with us, turn into something big, don't know if it's worth telling but....
Type signed a bit has they kissed and deep.
Tharn furrowed his brow confused to then take his tongue out to then go back to sit upon type to then take a hand to his cheek to eye and caress, type took in a deep breathe to then wrap his hand about.
"What is going on? You've been signing has I am trying to....."
Type made a face to then use his thumb to caress the back of tharns hand.
"I....."
Type then shook his head, he didn't want to ruin this moment.
Type then got up, to take his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then pull over head, to then throw to then go to tharns to do the same, he then placed his hands to his face to then pull tharn back to his lips.
Tharn moved his mouth with types but he could tell his half breed was wanting something else.
Tharn then placed his hands to types chest to then push him back to then take his hands to his wrists to wrap, to then pin to either side to tower over to look at him with an eye brow raised.
"Type.....I can tell they're is something on your mind. Say it."
Type signed heavily.
"I..... Don't want.... You too get upset."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Remember you and I need to be open and communicate with honesty type, so tell me."
Type signed again.
"That.... Conversation I had with tine...... There was more to it.... And....ah!"
Tharn then abruptly turned type about to in his speed, lower his pants and boxers to then throw to the side, to then do the same to himself, to then place his tip to types hole to probe to place his hands to types wrists has he was slightly leaned up to moan has tharn was teasing his cavity, tharn then went to his ear.
"What more was there half breed!"
Type breathed in and out a bit shaikly to then gulp.
"Nothing.......nn..... Bad.... Just..... Got his opinion about something..... Helped me.....to tell you....ah this...."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then lean his head to the side to fully eye type.
"Tell me what? If you are trying to leave me for your ex I swear type!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look over a very jealous vampire.
"And you tell me, I over react to.....nn.... Things.....ah..... Not that but...... Tomorrow..... Were going to my parents, your asking my mother and.......oh shit!"
Type turned his head forward has tharn pummelled himself in.
Tharn then went back to hang his head to place his hands to types waist to then thrust his full speed.
"Oh I will type.....ah I will...... Know I am about to make you climax so many times...... Need to fill my fiance!"
Type then placed his head to the bed to the side to peer his eyes up to tharn.
"Still need to....aah fuck! Ask my...... Mother for....."
Type squeezed his eyes to whimper in pure heightened pleasure.
After a few hours, type was to tharns chest to smile and wide has tharns cum was coming out.
Tharn kept his eyes to type to stroke his head.
"Did your man satisfy his husband?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then move his head up to eye.
"Tharn..... You have to ask my mother first."
Tharn nodded with a smile to then place his lips to types for them to part for type to place his head to the side.
"So..... Why did you need to talk to your ex for what will happen tomorrow?"
Type shrugged to take tharns other hand to then look to it.
"Extra..... confidence I guess......"
Tharn darted his eyes.
"You can always come to me for such a thing type."
"I know.....I know.....mm..... To change this subject.....I did hear there baby girl in the background has she cried."
Tharn smiled a bit bigger.
"They have a child?"
"That they do....... Do you..... Think one day we will have a baby girl or boy?"
Tharn gritted his teeth to then look to the ceiling.
"Type..... We have talked about this.....I do not want any children."
Type took in a deep breathe to then look up.
"I do."
Tharn then peered his eyes down.
"How jumbled our relationship is to be, even after 10 years, why would you want to bring a child into this? I only want you, I do not want any children."
Types lips parted his brow furrowed he then got off to go to the side to then lay to his side back to tharn to wrap his arms about to stare at the wall.
Tharn turned his head to eye to make a face.
He then turned to his side to then shuffle towards type to go to his neck to then start to kiss.
Type signed to then move about to then move away.
Tharn eyed that to then go to his back to look to the ceiling.
"Type....... You know I don't want children, thought we were to be at the same page of that. You even said you didn't want any children and now...."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"It's called change tharn. I..... Want to have a baby."
Tharn then turned his head to then look to types cavity to see his seed to seep out. He then took his finger to the hole to then try to place it back within, type tensed to Moan a bit.
"With all you have, surprise you haven't gotten pregnant." He lightly chuckled.
Type then turned to then take tharns finger out for the two to eye the other.
"Quite trying to change the subject, I one day want to have a child tharn."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I don't."
Types lips parted to then toss tharns arm to the side to then go back to his side, back to tharn to take in a deep breathe.
"Then..... We have a serious problem..... Don't we...." Type spoke slowly.
Tharn looked over types back to then turn his head forward to then look up.
"Guess..... We really do....." Tharn spoke back.
Type then squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Oh fucking Shit!