confining you too bed!

Shaking a bit, zhan gulped has Kris then took his canines out to then lick.
Zhan smiled and wide to breathe a bit heavily.
"Kris.......mmm..... You know I want more but I need....."
Kris then started to kiss to nod a bit.
"I get you what you need, you have to stay here! Understand?"
Zhan nodded, Kris then went up to look down to thrust a bit with a smile to then take himself out to then go about, zhan watched his very much naked vampire go about to then smile and wide, he then made a face to then get weakly up, he needed to use the bathroom.
Kris gathered food and blood from the kitchen to then come back about to raise an eye brow to the empty bed.
"Zhan?"
Turning his head he saw zhan open the door to give home a weak smile to then stumble to the bed, for Kris to place the viles and the plate to it to then go to zhan to catch.
"Mm, have been over using you a bit to much."
Kris then moved about to then grab zhan bridal style to then place to the bed to place him under the covers to then turn to grab the food and blood to then eye.
Zhan looked down to his favorite dish to smile and wide has he placed a vile to his mouth.
I am so very happy and in love with my vampire.
Kris sat to the edge to watch zhan with patience to then take everything to set it to the floor to then grab the covers away to move him down to then lay upon him to place his wrist to his nose too inhale his sweet alluring half breeds scent. Zhan kept his eyes peered down with a very wide smile.
"I love you Kris."
"Know that does not excuse your earlier behivor and for the month you are confined to this bed, I do not care your new book is about to come out."
"Mm, I do need to take time off, I am sorry Kris, didn't mean to over work you after all we have talked about with it, just half way when I was able to read that text and type needed me......I couldn't say no.....I um..... Need to tell you something though."
Kris stopped inhaling to then turn his head to look up with narrowed eyes.
"Tell me what zhan! Did you, with type?"
Zhan rolled his eyes..
"After a bit, type asked me something and I said yes."
Kris flexed his jaw.
"What did you say yes to zhan!"
"Type asked if I could be the twins god parent."
Kris made a face to then turn his head to look to the wall.
"I have told you I don't want to get more involved with them."
"Sorry to say this, but to bad Kris, I want to be there for type."
Kris raised an eye brow to then look back.
"Or....... Are you wanting what is too be growing within him for yourself? There is a chance type is going to perish with this."
Zhans eyes widened in shock.
"How can you say such things Kris?"
"I'm realistic, also trying to find out the reason why you want to be the god parent."
Zhan rolled his eyes..
"I want to be there for my best friend."
Kris eyes narrowed, he then turned zhan about to his stomach to take his hands back to hold onto one to look down to then hit his cock to zhans ass.
"Thought, I was too be your best friend."
Zhan then lifted his head back to moan has Kris thrusted himself in and deep.
"Ah....of course you are....mm.... Can have more then one Kris! But you know you are so much more!"
Kris smiled and wide to then let his hands go to then move zhan up to place two fingers to his mouth to then wrap a hand to his cock to stroke to go to his ear.
"Good you know that."
Kris then licked his ear lobe you go to his neck to then sink his canines in, he could never help it. He loved to devour what was his.
To his side, he had his hand to his head to look down to watch has zhans chest went up and down has he breathed in.
Now who is over used?
Kris smiled and wide to bring up his hand to then take two fingers to move them up and down to then eye his stomach to place his hand flat to it.
I know you really want to have our children but you are not like type, also why can't it just be the two of us for the rest of his ever long?
Kris made a face to then move his hand to then lay his head to his stomach to have his head move up and down with his breathing.
I want to make you happy zhan especially since I plucked you from the mortal life into this, I never wanted you to become a half breed, wanted you to stay human, wanted you to eventually get over me and...... Settle down with a nice woman to have all your dreams come true, I really fucked that up for you.
Kris flexed his jaw to then move his head to then look down to then rub his bottom lip from side to side to then kiss to move his head back upon his stomach.
I'll make it up to you zhan, especially when I screwed up your life.
Zhan then furrowed his brow to then sigh to then bring up his hands to then feel for Kris head to smile.
"Mmm..... Love you Kris."
Kris smiled and wide to then turn his head to the other side to look up at his very tired half breed.
"I may not say it has much has I should, but I love you too zhan."
Zhan smiled wider to then go back to sleep.
Kris eyes darted to then move up to really eye zhans stomach.
I may not want children, but for you zhan......mm....if you're can have them..... Maybe we can do something to where you can too.....
Kris eyes widened to then think.