Teruteru, Ryoma, and Gundham cooking with their S/O

Teruteru Hanamura:

· Ah, Teruteru, without a doubt the most famous chef in Japan, who hadn't heard of him? His face was practically plastered on the front of every cooking magazine. And his cooking was incomparable, anyone would pay top dollar, hell even sell most of their belongings for even a chance to taste his delectable creations!

· And you, his partner, wanted to cook for him. Sure, he had taught you some things, but oftentimes those lessons would dissolve into Teru pampering you and slipping you into a hot bubble bath while he cooked for you.

· Not this time though! You see, Teru was out working so there was no way for him to take over the cooking! For all the times he had cooked and pampered you, you wanted to return the favor! Just at least once.

· Teru always took such great joy in treating you like royalty, like you were the center of the universe! As nice as it was, a part of you felt some guilt, you wanted to show him just how much you love him too, not just the other way around. So, you were determined to have a nice hot meal ready for Teru when he arrived back home!

· You had thought of this for a long time so, the moment Teru had left for work, you already knew what you would make, a chicken, broccoli and rice casserole!

· Knowing it only took about an hour to make, you simply set up the ingredients so they'd be ready to go when it was closer to the time Teru would return.

· As the time had arrived and you were whisking a handful of cheddar cheese into the simmering sauce, you heard the last thing you wanted too in that crucial moment. "Oh, Honey Dumplin'~ Guess who's home early today!"

· "Oh? What's this now?" A sly smile crept on those lips as he mischievously eyed your frozen form surrounded by the ingredients. "Uhhh, this is not what it looks like?" In the moment it was the best excuse your mind could sputter out. "Not what it looks like, now is it?" "Y-yes. I'm... uh... making a witch's brew! That'll curse you to become a frog if you dare come into the kitchen, so shoo!" Your mind didn't even have enough stability in the moment to even comprehend exactly the jumble of words you spit out as you raced to block Teru from the kitchen. "Hmm? A witch's brew? Well, I must say the ingredients for this 'witch's brew' look almost as ravishing as you, so much so, I don't know if I can keep myself away!"

· With his smaller stature Teru managed to slip past you and already took a quick taste of the sauce. "Ah~ Absolutely scrumptious!" "Really?" "Of course! I can taste the passion you've poured into this!" With a smile you quickly began to explain the techniques you were using.

· Very soon Teru stood beside you acting as your assistant. At times he started to take over, but you suddenly came up with a plan. Taking several hairbands, you cuffed one of your hands to Teru's making sure he couldn't wander off and start cooking on his own.

· When the meal was finished, standing side by side, you and Teru ate the casserole on a kitchen counter, too excited to try it to bother taking it to the kitchen table. Both of you hummed an awed at every bite.

· "Sweet pie, we should make this a tradition." "Cooking together?" Teru lightly shook his head, then held up your still clasped hands that held one another. "No, cooking like this." Suddenly jerking his hand back, you were pulled closer. "Cooking like this is so enticingly intimate, don't you think?"

Ryoma Hoshi:

· Cooking had always been your go to thing when you were stressed. Something about the smells, and the delightful crunching sounds when chopping, and in the end having something to share with others had this way of placing your heart at ease like no other... The type of ease you wished you could give Ryoma.