Fuyuhiko and Kaito x Trans Male S/O

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu:

· Truthfully Fuyuhiko didn't know much about being trans other than some people were born in the wrong body and needed a change or several for it to be comfortable. He didn't really understand the social stigmas or how harmful stereotypes of being such could be, but after meeting you and becoming friends, he wanted to learn more. Fuyuhiko was loyal to anyone he cared about, and he cared about his friends so even before getting together he wanted to do his best for you. He did extensive research from medical journals to subreddits and blogs to learn all he could and not accidentally insult you without even realizing it.

· Being the heir of a yakuza family, Fuyuhiko did have a bit more extra money than the average person so anything you needed he'd provide for, from surgeries, to medication, to any other supplies. He found it ridiculous that people had to pay so much just to be who they are, but that was the world you lived in, and at the very least he could make life easier for you.

· Spring was coming to an end and Chiaki had decided to organize a few field trips for it, some more casual, some more fancy, and Fuyuhiko insisted that you go clothes shopping with him. First was to get a tailor made suit, then to get some loose beach ware at some random clothing store.

· "How about these?" "Swimming trunks?" "... Yeah, what else?" You hesitated, instead picking up a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "I'm gonna head to the changing room, alright?" "No. You're going to tell me what's wrong." "Ah... so you saw right through me." "Of course I could. You weren't exactly hiding it." You sighed, very well knowing you couldn't hide away from your boyfriend, but... you were unable to look him in the eye as you spoke, feeling a little ashamed. "I was just thinking of maybe not getting in the water, just wear loose things, or if I have to go in, maybe still hear a shirt, or wetsuit, or something, I, I don't know." As you spoke your voice quieted down to but a mumble towards the end. Fuyuhiko simply stood before you, his arms crossed, as if waiting for something. "i... I don't know if I'll be allowed to go topless, and have to change and I just... rather avoid the trouble." "Why, you're a man, there should be no problem." "Others might not see me that way... once they see the scars... You remember what happened when we went to the bathhouse, right?" Fuyuhiko flinched back as if he were physically hurt recalling that school trip, how the bath house employees forced you to be with the girls because you were born one, even though you clearly didn't look like one. "No, they will. I'll personally make sure of that." You were almost tempted to ask how, then you remembered your boyfriend was the literal heir of the greatest yakuza clan in japan, and you were quickly able to realize what he was speaking of. "Just wear whatever you want, go in a clown suit for all I care, just make sure it's something you're comfortable in and won't easily get you to pass out due to heatstroke or something." "... Thank you, Fuyu." You smiled, walking off to look at some other items, leaving Fuyuhiko behind, hurting a little that you were compelled to thank him for just treating you with some basic decency and making sure you were treated like anyone else. Perhaps... with the power of his family, he could make Japan into a place where you wouldn't have to feel compelled to thank someone for treating you as human. Then after Japan, perhaps expand his reach and work on the rest of the world.

Kaito Momota:

· There were many fights. Not between you two, well sometimes, but more so Kaito punching anyone for even the smallest slight towards you, and often said man would drag you into said fights, by the end you both bloodied and bruised, but Kaito would be smiling, glad you weren't afraid of defending yourself. Really you were more so forced into it and trying to protect him, but at least he was happy about all that.

· Kaito was always eager to go to any hospital or therapy visits he could. He seemed to just do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, but he acted as your time keep of sorts, always reminding you when you had sessions or when to take medication and whatnot. He also added his own things like exercise, some things to help you get toned or just be a little more healthy. And you always had fun dragging Kaito into these exercises, no matter how much he protested saying he was healthy enough already. You playing to his ego, saying you needed him to work out with you for encouragement and motivation usually did the trick.

· "... You've been sitting at that computer for too long." "Work. Can't go." "Yeah work. So, work has you playing videogames." "... Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss. Definitely yes." "Uh-huh." Kaito leaned over the back of the chair pressing the button he knew would pause the game. "Hey-wh-" Before you knew it you were being pulled up by the collar of your shirt and dragged away. "Come on. You need to get that blood pumping!" After tossing you out he dashed back inside. "Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going!?" "Getting you some weights!" "... Huh?" "You need to bulk up and show everyone how manly you are so..." He raced back, shoving something into your arms as he ran past. You were confused why he was so eager till you noticed what he gave you for a 'weight'. His fancy telescope case. Looking up, you noticed how there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was setting.

· "Hah! THAT'S my man!" A bright laughter boomed from Kaito seeing you dash past him, getting him to pick up his pace, the pair of you just trying to beat one another to your favorite hill.