Kokichi, Rantaro, and Shuichi x SHSL Military General Reader

Kokichi Oma:

· The Super High School Level Military General, that title sounded to be a mere invitation for a challenge to Kokichi. The moment he heard of you, your reputation of being so cold and distant, more stoic and silent than even stone, he knew you were his next target. He was determined to get you to crack that façade somehow!

· There was just one problem.

· No matter what he pulled you always either didn't react, or effortlessly avoided it. You had to have some weakness. He just needed to snuff it out! And so that was how Kokichi began to follow you. The moment you exited class he'd be there to greet you at the door with some prank, after which he'd momentarily complain about how you were emotionless in a joking tone before hugging your arm talking nonstop about anything and everything that slipped through his mind. Not once did you ever utter a word or make a sound during these encounters.

· One day after class you sat in the library, studying for an upcoming test. "Ugh, Y/N, this is soooo boring. We don't even need to study at this school, just improve our talents. What are you dooooing?" You simply jotted down some notes before flipping to the next page in the textbook. Groaning he took out a drawing pad and crayons and started scribbling on it. Loudly humming he worked away, even when in the corner of his eye he saw how you had closed your text book, daintily placing the book onto your lap, your hands properly held atop one another on the cover of the book. "... Give Tojo Kirumi a task in the gym." "Ah HAH! You do speak!" You stared at him, standing on the table, pointing, his finger touching the tip of your nose. "... Tomorrow is Tuesday. Normally she'd be doing laundry by eight, but yesterday Yasuhiro Taeke, more commonly known as Ludenberg Celestia, will be hosting a card gaming tournament at the behest of the principle since a well renowned group of talent agents will be coming here. Tojo Kirumi will be asked to assist with setting up the hall. In order to get as many of your targets as possible give her a request immediately before nine. That will lead both Yasuhiro Taeke and the talent agents to the sight of your prank and keep Tojo Kirumi from intervening and cleaning up the aftermath too soon after your prank is ignited." So, a peak into the mind of the SHSL Military General.

· Since that day you would occasionally speak to Kokichi, it was always abrupt and short, but it was always to assist in his scheming and nothing else.

· Eventually Kokichi got bored following you, saying it wasn't fair that you two only ever did what you wanted so he'd begin to drag you around. You never resisted, not even once. Kokichi didn't think much of this, just that you likely went along since it was the better option than fighting against it.

· Then he realized that was not the case.

· You and he were meandering around the school festival, Kokichi making fun of the sad horror house effects much to Korekiyo's chagrin. It was then one of the students from your class told you things had gone array at your booth, and they needed your help. They were about to take your hand and lead you there when you jerked your hand away, a harsh snap sound cracking the air. You look down at them with a cold steelie gaze and in an intimidating, confident voice you said "No." Then you began to walk away at a brisk pace. "Come now, I know you can keep up." And that same tone immediately got your classmate to walk in time with you, in your exact stride too. Not long later you returned to the haunted house where Kokichi still was. "Y/A What was that all about? Wait! Hey, hey! That's your weakness, isn't it! Tell me, tell me. It's your weakness! Come on! Just admit it!" You didn't do a thing for a moment before taking his hand. "Letting one of my soldiers lead the way would be a sign of weakness. The same however can not be stated about the closest thing I have to a friendship with another." "... Aw~ You think of me as a friend? That's so sweet!" ... closest thing you had to friendship... What exactly was your life like before entering Hope's Peak, he wondered. He had some guesses... Likely awfully lonely. But that's exactly why he's here. Kokichi is a clown, and he was determined still to get a reaction out of you.