Nekomaru, Kazuichi and Gundham's Tsundere S/O got into a fight

Nekomaru Nidai:

· "Y/N!?" "Ah, it's you. I'm surprised I didn't hear you already. Surprised you weren't talking as you always are." You huffed, glancing away from your boyfriend, wiping blood off the corner of your mouth with the back of your hand. You sat on the ground, leaning against the back wall of the building. Your face was covered in bruises, and your clothes were completely disheveled, scuffed, slightly torn, with smudges of dirt smeared across it. Nekomaru kneeled before you, gently yet firmly he held your chin between his thumb and pointer finger, just barely tilting our head. "Sloppy, how did they get this kind of damage on you? Did you lose focus?" "Tch, you should see the other guy. I still got in a few hits. Good ones too." "... Hmm, come. I'll patch you up and we'll strategize! I'll even give you a special variation of 'IT'!"

· "It's not like you to get into fights like this." You simply watched; eyes unwavering from Nekomaru as he wrapped a small ice pack around one of your many bruises that littered your body. "Are you feeling ill? Even the smallest of bugs can affect an athletes' judgement! Even sleeping in slightly later can be a sign! Though... I don't see anything wrong with you." Then his gaze met yours. "It's mental." You glanced away signaling to Nekomaru that he had hit the nail on the head. You were speaking a lot less than usual, just a few snarky comments. Before he could get a read on what it was you mumbled something. "What? If you're going to say something, say it with conviction! No holding back!" He then roared, likely being heard for miles around as evidenced by your ringing ears and the sight of many flocks of birds suddenly taking flight, far beyond the window and even the walls that surrounded the school. "Those assholes were talking shit about you! Spewing insults and rumors they had no idea of!" "So, they took your temper to their advantage, no wonder you're so beaten up." "I'm not a fighter so it doesn't fuckin' matter anyway!"

· Standing up Nekomaru smiled, placing the supplies back into the first-aid kit. You flinched, feeling the heat raising to your cheeks. "I-it wasn't for your sake, dumb butt! As if I'd let some trash speak poorly on anything related to me. As if I'd date anyone less than perfection." Then your cheeks completely flushed red as you froze for a moment before suddenly abruptly standing up. "A-any way! I'm... Going... somewhere! T-TO TOWN! TRAINING, PARKOUR! DON'T WAIT UP!" Before you could dash out the room you felt a hand place itself on your shoulder, his other hand cupping your cheek, turning you to face him. He then smirked, leaning his forehead against yours. "I love you too. But!" He then took a step back. "If you're going out to sweat out your emotions, you'll need your manager there, so I'm coming along too!" "O-okay, fine whatever, you can come along, I guess..."

· Nekomaru couldn't help but adore seeing that ever darkening blush, as you tried hiding your face, concealing that wobbly smile, even if you were absolutely failing to do so at this point. No matter what, he's was going to be by your side, supporting you however he could, whether you wanted it or not! You were his partner, and he was determined for you to keep being amazing, to surpass him in every way!

Kazuichi Soda:

· "Hmm? Two thirteen!? Where did the time go!?" Kazuichi nervously ran a hand through his hair, seeing how early it was, meaning he had worked nonstop through the night. He quickly set about packing his tools and other supplies, fretting about upsetting you by messing up his sleep schedule... again. He especially felt guilty for how much effort you put into helping him live a little healthier and not spend so much of his time tinkering that he keels over from malnutrition or lack of sunlight.