KokichiRyomaKaitoKiibo get Reader's motive video

Kokichi Oma:

· Well this was certainly an interesting turn of events, he received two motive videos, and it seems no one else received multiple. But who's in the world did he receive and more importantly, which should he watch first?

· ...

· He slid the first pad under his pillow after seeing it.

· Now what about this other one? Who's loved one or ones would he see, a person who would be twisted into making a person to want to kill.

· No one. He just saw a lone picture of Monokuma, apologizing that even after searching and searching there was not a soul to be in the outside world who cared for you.

· Huh...

· Kokichi watched the video once more absent mindedly.

· Even if there was no one in the outside world, that didn't mean there was no one, after all, he cared, and surely your new friends here did too.

· Wait, No, no he didn't! He didn't care at all! He had to keep repeating that lie to himself so he wouldn't do anything rash. He needs to be the antagonist, it's the only way to protect the others without Monokuma getting in the way. It seems his plan to get everyone to watch all the motive videos was all the more important now. In Kokichi's it stated D.I.C.E. was in danger, people he knew, but if the video said you had no one, surely you... you'd already know you had no one, right? Perhaps there was more of a story behind your becoming the Super High School Level Survivalist than what you had lead others to believe. You lived in the wild because there was no one in human society for you to return to... Was that it?

· The others were kind folks, surely upon seeing this, they'd all clamor around you, saying they cared about you, Kokichi could even remind them of that promise they made with Kaede, make them think he was antagonizing you in the process, so they'd be extra protective of you, and hopefully making you feel cared for with them all the while saying you ARE friends. You'd have a reason to survive for others and not only yourself. As much as Kokich wished he could be a part of that reason, he could not. But... perhaps he could be a part of the reason you keep surviving for others and not only because it's all you know how to do after you have escaped... All the more reason to get the others to cooperate discreetly and end this killing as soon as possible.

Ryoma Hoshi:

· Ryoma found you to be a rather interesting individual the moment you had met, the Super High School Level Survivalist. You were not fearful of death, yet still did all you could to avoid it. You'd say just waiting to die is an insult to life itself. Once Ryoma had asked you if you had no reason to live. "Why do I need a reason? Isn't being born enough of a reason? If you're dead you can't find this so called 'reason' so... you just have to keep living till you find one I guess. Most all creatures do ANYTHING to live, the only exception to that are humans, we humans are arrogant enough to think we're above life, so we take advantage of our apathy and die for the sake of being too scared to face ourselves, our inner voices and pains. Humans who have the gaul to just give up and die are the worst scum of the world. Their life would have been better off given to a virus, at least that would appreciate the gift and do whatever it could to keep it." Living for the sake of life and nothing more... an interesting concept Ryoma could simply not wrap his mind around. "Heh, I suppose I still got a ways to go."

· Then seeing your motive video... Ryoma knew if he had received a video like this... he'd maybe... Ryoma thought you were much stronger than him, to want to and be able to keep going for your own sake, not needing to cling to anyone or anything else. Still though, he was glad he had gotten this instead of you. Even if you truly fine completely on your own... surely this would still hurt. After all, "Survival is not just about the individual. Sometimes survival means to sacrifice your own life so others may live. This killing game is testing that. The majority surviving is one of the main goals of life, so life can keep creating itself in an endless cycle for the sake of itself and nothing more." Survival is not just about living, it's protecting so many, so knowing no one cared, no one to protect...