Kokichi and his shy S/O take a nap

· Finally. FINALLY, IT WAS OVER! You stumbled across the sidewalk, looking out to the stars above that were obscured by the bright city lights, smiling like you never had before. Exhausted you were tempted to just sleep right then and there on the ground but unmuting your phone you noticed the hundreds of notifications. You chuckled at the puns, gifs, and ridiculous pictures of your boyfriend and D.I.C.E. all congratulating you on making it through finals; a much-needed pick-me-up to stay awake through the walk back to your room. Kokichi probably planned this, knowing you absolutely annihilated your sleep schedule taking on such late-night classes, though the night scenery was lively enough to keep you awake and engaged enough for the trot back, but the thought was still appreciated... even if you did bump and trip into the occasional object as you quietly giggled to yourself.

· Trudging up the stairs you rubbed your droopy eyes, your vision clouding. You felt your pack slipping off your shoulder, so you hopped a little with each step, trying to get it high enough to not fall. Upon getting to your floor, you yawned, feeling your posture slumping over more and more. You dropped your bag before your door at the end of the hall. Sighing, you looked out the window, the city lights captivating. You adored how the lights twinkled, almost hypnotically. "Now that you're free, let's go on a date! This is the city of love after all!" "Kichi!?" You were baffled looking beside you, the man hugging and clinging to your arm giggling away. "Boss! What about the surprise!?" "Did you really expect him to go through with it." "Yeah, we were barely able to keep him here and not break into Y/N's class." "SURPRISE!" You chuckled, seeing all them flooding out of the door, party poppers going off. You wanted to question the situation, but this was Kokichi and D.I.C.E., they did whatever they wanted, including breaking into your apartment on multiple accounts. "Aw, guys." "C'mon, Y/N! Come in, come in!" Everyone dragged and shoved you inside, Kokichi taking the lead, throwing out his arms with jazz hands presenting the brightly, messily decorated room.

· The night was filled with laughter and merriment as you left your cramped apartment instead pranking what seemed to be the entirety of France. You really shouldn't have been, but were surprised how fluently Kokichi spoke French, sure you had heard him say the occasional word, but you didn't think he was so good at it. "Duh, I am the ultimate supreme leader of evil, I've got to be able to spread my villainy wherever I go!" "Uh, huh. Suuuure Boss, that's why you so fervently started taking French lessons when Y/N left to study abroad." Kokichi playfully shushed them, placing his hands over their mouth. "But they don't know that." As he moved back to cling to you Kokichi kept shushing them, even when they clearly were going to speak of something else.

· And... that was the last thing you remembered. You groaned, stretching out your stiff back as you sat up. "Nishishi, hey sleeping beauty-" He leaned over, kissing you on the forehead as he passed you a cup. "how are you doing?" He hummed, nuzzling into you as he took a sip from the cup he held in hand. "Uhh... tired. Wha.... What happened?" "You don't remember!?" He hopped up, tossing the cup he had in hand as he stood before you, seemingly playing charades. "There we were standing atop the Eiffel tower, creating a new secret base for D.I.C.E.! We garnered a thousand- no five thousand new members! But then the cops came after us, so you broke into a car and we made our getaway!" You smiled and nodded, more so engaged by his sporadic movements than his actual words. Your mind was still a blur so you could hardly keep up. Judging by the sun rays that shone through the window, it was probably early morning. So you fell asleep and Kokichi brought you back here? Judging by Kokichi's voice being the only sound you heard, everyone else must have left for wherever they were staying or out still pranking. You hummed, taking a sip, tasting the mellow tea and zesty lemon juice.

· You yawned, swaying a little as you placed the cup beside the bed on the floor. "Sounds like an exciting night, too bad I forgot about it." "Yeah, but you look well for someone who got knocked out when saving all of us from the cops!" "Heh, so I was a hero? Nice..."

· You seemed really out of it, kind of staring off into space. "Oh~ What's this? My beloved blushing? What is it, hey, what are you thinking about? Is it me? are you thinking about me?" Your blush darkened as you turned away from Kokichi, your demeanor becoming so shy. "Nishishi, my Y/N's so naughty~ What are you thinking about this time, holding hands?" "W-will you ever let that go!? That was just when we were first dating!" "Uh-huh, uh-huh." You face lit up in such a delightful red as Kokichi hugged your arm, leaning more and more into you till you were both laying on the bed. "Kichi, honestly... I'm a little disappointed to be awake, seeing the books piled on the table just reminded me how last week I did nothing but eat and study, desperate to not fail this final. I'm exhausted and just want sleep, but I know I can't. Like, I know I'm done, that all I have left is to see what grade I got but... till then I think I'll still be in this anxious mindset, so... I was wondering if... i-if..." You looked away, quietly mumbling something as you hid your face behind a pillow. "What? You dare to hide my favorite face from me? ME!? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Y/N, you should know better!" He giggled, gently pulling the pillow from you, adoring that flustered expression. Before you could hide behind your hands, Kokichi took yours into his own, interlacing your fingers together. "Ugh, I was wondering i-if... if you could maybe take a nap with me to see if that'd help..."

· "... You're so cute." Hugging you, he pulled himself close, giving you a quick kiss on the nose. "Guess a nap sounds nice." You saw a glint in his eyes before he vaulted over you and began to dash about the apartment. Before you knew it your blankets and sheets were missing, being used for the fort that now surrounded you. He then slid in beside you, hugging you so tightly. Then he softly sang. Sure, it was complete nonsense, the soft sound was just enough to keep your mind from wandering back to schoolwork.

· "Hmm? Asleep already are we?" He gently poked your cheek, finding you didn't react. "You really should be taking better care of yourself, buuuuuuuut... I'll let it slide this time." He quietly giggled to himself, giddy out of his mind, so glad that you were finally coming back home to him. Seeing you so peacefully asleep, he was able to rest as well. "Sleep tight."