About You

(Okay! This is second Beyblade Burst series! Plus, this time, I'm following the anime but English version!

A/n: I wanted to tell you that don't get confused! '(Name) (Last Name)' is this book version, also, this is your cousin! '(C/N) (C/L/N)' is the first female blader!! I'm warning you, don't get confused!!)

Name: (Name) Glass

Your birthday: (Your oc birthday)

Age: 10 years old

Height: Same height as Nika

Your personality: Same as your cousin's

You had a scar on your left cheek. Lui caused.

Your launcher are the same as your cousin's launcher but (F/C) one!

Your bey is (Full Bey Name) aka, (Bey Name). Plus, imagine your bey looks like! Also, it's a Balance Type!

You are the strongest female blader as your cousin! Even you can beat Aiger and Lui!

Your eyes changed color into (F/C) and your hair tips changed into (F/C) as well. Which means, you used it when you really take battle seriously.

Your brother decided to stayed with you and plus, he can make Beyblade, just like Taiga! Also, behind your Aunt's house, your uncle owns work shed! (I told you, he had a work shed, like Taiga!)

You had a paper fan so you can smack your friends. (A/n: I told you, you had your cousin's personality!!)

You still friends with Toko and Nika.

You were wearing (Whatever you wore) and a (F/C) Boots/Sneakers. (If you do wear a fingerless gloves, your choice.)

Your nicknames:

Beyblade Empress

Princess (Xavier give that nickname to you)

(F/C) Turbo Girl

Ninja Girl

Lucky Queen

Hope you guys remembered the keys! Plus, I'm adding more.

Keys:

(C/Bey Name) : Cousin's Bey Name
(Full C/Bey Name) : Full cousin's Bey Name
(C/Bey Spirit) : Cousin's Bey Spirit
(B/N) : Brother's Name

_________________________________________

These two are twins! Plus, they are Tsunomaru Twins, aka Matsuya's siblings!

The boy named Hiro Tsunomaru and he used Emerald Hydrix!

The girl named Hima Tsunomaru and she doesn't had a bey but she's a Bey Trainer! Plus she is your Bey Trainer!

About your bey move, don't worry. I will make your bey move, if you guys don't mind.

You went to school using a skateboard, like Quon.

Got it??

Anyways, enjoy!