Blading Together! Turbo Awakening!

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

Ranjiro breathing heavily. "Come on, Aiger! (Name)!"

"You're on!" Aiger said, while breathing heavily.

"Let's do this!" You breathe heavily.

Currently, they were in the gym along with the Beyclub and Wild Bey Gang. All of them look worried, except Fubuki.

Aiger stanced, you're also stanced.

"Ready, Set!" Harumi being a ref.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

They launched their beys into the stadium. (Bey Name)'s and Achilles's Wings came out before lands on the stadium. Roktavor went to the center.

"Let's go, (Name)!" Aiger nodded at you, you nodded back. "Let's go, Achilles! Tear him up!" He shouted.

"Do your thing, (Bey Name)!" You shouted. The said beys went straight to Roktavor and attack Roktavor.

"You two call that an attack!?" Ranjiro shouted. "Roktavor!"

Roktavor made a tornado surrounded it and it vanished when Achilles and (Bey Name) clash with it. Roktavor run out of the center and chase Achilles and (Bey Name).

Roktavor hit Achilles and (Bey Name) slightly.

"Achilles!"

"(Bey Name)!"

"Get them, Roktavor!"

Yellow sparks on the stadium.

"Aiger... (Name)..." Naru and Hima muttered in worried. Suoh and Haruna were watching with their arms crossed while leaned against the wall.

Collision, Roktavor flew and hit the wall and lands before started to wobbling.

"Boss!" Tobisuke said.

"Looks like it's a Spin Finish," Hayao said.

"It's over!"

Everyone look at Aiger and you.

"Turbo Angel Breaker!" You and Aiger commanded.

Achilles and (Bey Name) used their combo move and clash with Roktavor, Roktavor got knocked out.

You, Aiger and Ranjiro breathe heavily.

"Turbo Achilles and (Full Bey Name) scores via Over Finish! Aiger and (Name) wins!" Harumi extended his arm towards you and Aiger.

"You two have gotten pretty good," Ranjiro commented. He looked at you two. "But you two still don't stand a chance against Phi!"

"We know that much..." You said, breathing heavily.

Naru and Hima look at each other in worried.

"Alright! One more...!" Ranjiro started to fall down.

"Boss!" Tobisuke and Benimaru rush to Ranjiro. Luckily, Benimaru grab Ranjiro.

"Sorry about that, Benimaru," Ranjiro said.

"It's ok," Benimaru said. Ranjiro balanced himself before putting his hands on his forehead. "Alright! One more time!" Ranjiro said.

"Yeah!" Aiger and you nodded at each other. Harumi look worried at them.

"Shouldn't you guys rest for a bit?" Harumi asked. He flinched as Ranjiro yelled at him. "Come on... You've been at full throttle for 3 hours..." You and Aiger look at each other with sweats on your faces. "Even Aiger and (Name) are running out of energy..."