Winter Knight! Battle Royale!

~~~

In front of Aiger, was Valt and Lui. They were stood in front of the stadium. Aiger then started to laugh.

"Think you can take this champion belts from me?" Aiger asked, he had a champion belt on him.

"I'm going to get that champion belt back!" Valt determinedly said.

"That belongs to me!" Lui said.

"Stop your yapping and let's get on with it!" Aiger said.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Valt said, taking a step forward.

"Get a taste of my power!" Lui said, taking a step forward as well.

"I'll prove to you that your era is over!" Aiger said.

Three males get in position with launcher in hands.

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Three males released their beys into the stadium. Valtryek speedly spun around the stadium and the three beys nearly close to each other.

Aiger scream as an aura surrounded him and figure of Achilles behind him.

With that, Achilles Burst Luinor and Valtryek.

"How's that? This is the power of Z Achilles!" Aiger said as he raised his bey up in the air.

Well....more like he's dreaming.

"I'm the champion!" Aiger yelled out as the crowd suddenly in front of his tent.

"I knocked Valtryek and Luinor right outta the park!"

Naru, and Ace came with a blush in embarrassment on their cheeks. Naru and Ace went to the tent.

"Aiger?" Naru called out.

"Hey, Aiger!" Ace yelled. Akabane siblings looked inside, seeing Aiger were asleep.

"Who's next? Bring it on!" Aiger said in his sleep.

"Aiger..." Naru mumbled.

"This kid..." Ace mumbled. Ranjiro then appeared and looked inside.

"Talking to his sleep?" Ranjiro asked. "You friggin' monkey, it's too early for this crap! Pipe down!"

(Me: be honest, Ranjiro is my favorite kind of guy-)

Aiger woke up by Ranjiro's yell. Aiger sat up and yawned. He's stretching and done.

"I just beat Valtryek and Luinor ad became the champion, too!" Aiger said.

"Champion? Yeah right! You've got a long way to go!" Ranjiro said before walks out. Aiger then, make an angry face.

"A long way to go?!" Aiger yelled. He walks out to face Ranjiro, Ace and Naru.

"Say that again, I dare you!" Aiger said.

"You wanna fight?!" Ranjiro challenged.

"Yeah, let's go!" Aiger said, glaring at the blonde.

"Do it in a Beybattle!" Naru said.

"Those two..." Ace sighed.

Then, Fubuki approaching the duo.

"That's enough," Fubuki's voice, make both males turned to see Fubuki.

"If you want to fight, take it somewhere else," Fubuki said. "This is a school!"

"Yeah! You'd just interrupted (Name)'s training!" Aiger, Ace, Ranjiro, Fubuki and Naru turned around, seeing Hima with her angry face.