Time to go Turbo!

~~~~

"Hello?"

"Hello??"

In the forest, there are two people, who were got lost. A boy and a girl. A boy who had a spiky blue hair, he had a yellow circle headband, chocolate brown eyes and a red mark on his left below eye. He wore a dark-blue t-shirt with white stripes, puffed-up collar and front zipper, a dark-electric blue and light blue body warmer with a yellow "V" on the left side and a yellow Beyblade symbol on the back, black gloves with blue cuffs and blue borders around the finger sleeves, blue pants with a brown belt and black shoes with white toe caps, soles and tongue. He also wearing a backpack.

Beside him, was a girl who had a (F/C/H/C) with (hairstyle), her gorgeous (F/C/E/C) eyes and her (S/T) skin. She wore a (Whatever you wore), (F/C) Boots/Sneakers and (S/F/C) fingerless gloves. (If she doesn't wear a fingerless gloves, your choice.) She also wore a backpack as well.

"Is anybody there?!" The boy yelled.

"That's just great," The girl facepalmed and growled at him. "You got us lost!"

The boy looked at her and nervously chuckled at her with a sweatdrop before continue yelling.

"Anyone?!" He yelled as he stood on top of the big wood. "Heeey! Anybody?!" The girl sighed as she stood on the grass while crossing her arms.

"Idiot..." She muttered.

The boy sighed. "Oh man..." He said.

"Looks like we're lost, Valt." The girl said. The boy who named, Valt looked at her and freaked out a little.

"Say what?! Why you didn't tell me sooner, (C/N)!" Valt whined. The girl who named (C/N), sighed.

Suddenly, Valt hear a sound.

"Did you hear that?" Valt asked. (C/N) shrugged.

"No, I didn't." (C/N) turned to him. "What's wrong?"

Valt stood up, "Huh? Anybody there?!"

A figure passing by. (C/N) blinked. "Huh?"

"It's just a monkey..." Valt said.

"Just get down, you idiot." (C/N) said and Valt obeyed. He landed on the ground next to her.

Valt took out something from his pocket as the female just stare at him in confusion.

"Partner! Which way should we go?" Valt asked. (C/N) smiled gently at him and giggled.

'Still talking to his beyblade, i see.' (C/N) thought and took out hers.

"Show us the way, Valtryek!" Valt spun his beyblade on the wood. Valtryek spun around but wobbly a little. Valtryek hit the cracked wood and got bounce away. Valt freaked out.

"Oh no! Wait! Valtryeeekk!" Valt quickly chasing it.

"Valt?!" (C/N) eyes widened and quickly chasing him. "Hey, Valt! Wait up!"

Valt suddenly fell on the grass. "Heeey, Valtryeeekk!" He slides down.

"Valt!" (C/N) shouted, chasing him.

Valtryek fly and Valt jumped, trying to catch it. But... Valtryek fell on the edge and so did the bluenette.

"Oh no!" Valt freaked out as he fell.