Bull's eye! Archer Hercules!

~~~

Aiger were running and stopped, he turned around with a bright smile.

"Suoh and Fubuki's match was amazing!" Aiger said.

"You're up against Hae-Jin tomorrow, yeah?" Ranjiro asked as he and the Wild Bey Gang, Hima,and Naru approached Aiger.

"Yeah! I can't wait! I'm gonna train Hae-Jin!" Aiger said.

"You're gonna train with your opponent?" Ranjiro asked as he crossed his arms.

"You can't train with your opponent," Hima said.

"Who cares? Hae-Jin said he wanted to train with me," Aiger said. He looked around, looking for a certain someone. "Wha? Where is Hae-Jin, anyway?"

"And where's (Name) and Rin?" Naru asked, looking around.

"There they are," Harumi said, pointing at the certain people. They looked at where Harumi pointed and saw you and Rin. You were sitting on the bench and Rin were putting a bandage plaster on your injured knee. They walks up to you and Rin.

"Next time, don't run too fast. And now, see what'd just happened," Rin narrowed her eyes after finished putting the bandage plaster. You sighed and nodded.

"There you are," you and Rin turned your heads and saw Aiger, Ranjiro, Hima, Naru and the Wild Bey Gang.

"Will you be able to face your opponent soon?" Naru asked. You weakly chuckled and nodded.

"Obviously," you said before cutely sneezing. Ranjiro and Aiger blushed at the cuteness of yours.

"Hey, where's Hae-Jin?" Rin asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't know," Hima shrugged. "Aiger said he wanted to train with him, since Hae-Jin is his opponent." You and Rin sweatdropped.

"Idiot. You can't train with your opponent," Rin shook her head. Aiger rolled his eyes and glared at Rin.

"Shut it, i don't care," he said.

"Now, come to think of it, where did Hae-Jin go?" You asked before sneezing again.

"What the heck is he up to?" Aiger said before run off.

"Hey, wait up!" Naru followed.

"Wait!" You said and followed him. So did Hima.

"Is he training in secret from Aiger?" Harumi asked.

"Secret training?" Ranjiro asked, looking at Harumi.

"That's possible, boss," Tobisuke said.

"Go find Hae-Jin and see what he's up to!" Ranjiro demanded.

"You got it, captain!" Tobisuke said.

"Lame..." Gumita mumbled.

"Oh boy..." Rin facepalmed.

~~~

Hae-Jin were practice archery in archery training facility. He concentrate before unleased the arrow. The arrow landed on the blue zone.

"What are you doing, Hae-Jin?" The man asked. "You aren't focused at all!"

"We forbid you from beyblading," the chubby man said. "You're going to return home and resume your archery practice!"

Hae-Jin just stared at them before looked down.

"I want to play. In tomorrow's match," Hae-Jin spoke up.

"What?"

"It is an important match with my friend!" Hae-Jin said, brought up his fist to his chest.