Battle of Betrayal!

~~~

"Okay, boys and girls! Check out the monitor!" Hanami's voice echoed through the arena. The screen showed Aiger, Hae-Jin, Fubuki, Suoh, you and some random black haired boy. "The matchups for the Luinor Cup semi final will finally be locked down!"

"Roulette start!"

Then, all six bladers profiles shuffling around in the screen and stops. The screen showed match 1 is Suoh vs Fubuki, match 2 is Hae-Jin vs Aiger and match 3 is you vs the black haired boy.

"There is it!" The crowd cheered

"Yes!" Aiger said.

"Suoh, huh?" Fubuki muttered.

"Who is that?" You asked, Hima took out her tablet and show you your opponent.

"Chao Wong from China," Hima said. "His beyblade was a Balance type." She turned to you. "Balance type versus Balance type..."

"The first match will be Fubuki Sumiye vs Suoh Genji!" Hanami exclaimed. "A battle between two bladers from the BeyClub at Beigoma Academy!"

"The captain..." Toko mumbled.

"And Suoh..." Nika muttered.

"The second match will be between Hae-Jin Oh and Aiger Akabane!" Hanami said. "Rumor has it that these two sleep in the same tent!"

Hae-Jin suddenly stood up and looked at Aiger.

"Aiger!" Hae-Jin yelled, making Naru, Hima, Aiger and you flinched.

"I'm happy I get to fight you!" Hae-Jin said.

"Is that supposed to be a happy face?" Aiger grinned. "I'm gonna kick your butt!" You and Hima sweatdropped.

"The third match will be between (Name) Glass and Chao Wong!" Hanami said. "The Beyblade Empress from Japan vs The Karate Kid from China!"

"Chao Wong..." You mumbled.

"I get to battle the Beyblade Empress?" Chao Wong asked as he leaned against the wall. "I can't wait."

"The semifinals will pit friend against friend! And of course as for (Name) Glass, Japan vs China!" Hanami exclaimed. "Things are getting interesting!"

~~~

The sun is setting, Fubuki approaching Genji siblings.

"Suoh," Suoh turned around to face Fubuki. "Let's have a good battle." Fubuki said. "A good battle."

Suoh chuckled, "What is a good battle?" He asked.

"I want to hit you with everything I've got" Fubuki said.

"And are you intend to win?" Suoh asked.

"I don't intend to lose," Fubuki said.

"I don't plan on going all out against you," Suoh said.

"Huh?" Fubuki was confused.

"I'll only go all out.." Suoh trailed off. "When I battle Lui." He said. He turned to Fubuki. "I don't need to go through the effort with you."

"What?"

"It's impossible for me to lose to you,"

"Suoh, what are you..."

"I suppose you haven't noticed yet," Suoh said. "But you have already lost, Fubuki."

"What?!" Fubuki growled. Haruna just stared at her brother and Fubuki.

Then, you, Aiger, Naru and Hima came, seeing Genji siblings and Fubuki.

"Hmm? What're they doing?" Aiger asked.