Hyde vs Phi!

~~~

Hyde were watching his match in the screen with Evel.

"Shut this thing off!" Hyde said, the screen stopped. "There was no way I should've lost that,"

"Even considering Achilles's Turbo Awakening and (Bey Name)'s Turbo Awakening, Dread Hades's probability of winning was over 80%," Evel explained. Hyde look at the screen.

"What's happened...?" Hyde gritted his teeth in anger.

~~~

~~~

At Dread Tower.

"I didn't expect Turbo Achilles and (Full Bey Name) to withstand Dread Gravity," Evel said. His mind was flashed of you and Aiger with confidence. "Aiger and (Name) was truly bonded with Achilles and (Bey Name) at that time,"

"I hypothesize that Achilles and (Bey Name) exceeded their limits because of it,"

Hyde laughed, making Evel turned to him.

"Looks like you always know how to put on a show, Aiger Akabane and (Name) Glass," Hyde grinned. He turned to Evel. "Are the preparations ready, Dr. Evel?" Evel nodded.

~~~

Hyde and Evel are now in front of the stadium.

"Yes. I've upgraded the Turbo Musou Stadium..." Evel said. "And calibrated the power of Left Apollo and Right Artemis..." In the stadium, was two beys. "To match the strength of Turbo Achilles, (Full Bey Name),Turbo Valtryek and (Full C/Bey Name)."

Hyde just stared at the beys. This reminds him of Valt and Aiger. He gritted his teeth in anger. He walk step forward a little.

"I will have my revenge!" Hyde growled. "And by that, Beyblade Empress shall be mine..."

Apollo and Artemis started to automatically spun. Hyde look at his bey in hand. His aura surrounded him as he grinned. Just like that, he had his launcher ready.

"Let it...Rip!"

Hyde release Hades into the stadium and Hades hits Artemis, causing purple sparks around it. Hyde screamed in despair as he feel pain in his chest.

"Yes, yes! This is the power of true resonance!" Hyde proclaimed.

~~~

Lightning bolt on Dread Tower. From afar, stood Phi. Thunder strike behind him.

"Phoenix... Soon we can play again," Phi said, looking at his bey in hand.

"Phi, let's play!"

A child's voice echoes through his mind.

Two children were playing soccer. Turned out, it's young Phi and young Hyde. Both of them are happily playing.

"Try and take this, Hyde," young Phi said.

"Okay!" Young Hyde grinned and rush to young Phi. He was about to take the ball but young Phi pull the ball away and Hyde try to take it from him.

"I've got it!" Hyde said and rush forward but he fell as Phi kicked the ball up. Of course, he caught the ball in smooth.

"I wish I was as good as you, Phi..." Hyde frowned.

"If you do what I say, you can be," Phi said.

"Are you sure...?" Hyde look at his brother.