Rebirth! Turbo Valtryek!

~~~

Achilles speedly run in the stadium and another bey went straight to Achilles on the center and burst its opponent.

Toko groaned as you looked at Aiger in worried.

"Next! Come." Aiger said.

Next was Roktavor and Achilles burst it.

"Come o-" Ranjiro got cut off.

"Next,"

Then, two beys went to Achilles and two beys got burst.

"Next!"

More burst.

"Next!"

Another Burst.

"Next!"

Another Burst.

"Next!!"

And Forneus got knocked out before burst as its touch the floor. Everyone was so dumbfounded.

"Aiger really is amazing..." Naru muttered.

"And yet, so strong!" Hima added.

"He's was too strong..."

"Super cool..."

Kiyama siblings looked at Aiger picked up his bey while you were watching him with your arms crossed and leaned against the wall.

"This isn't enough," Aiger muttered. "This isn't..." His mind flashed when he were battling against Suoh as his dark aura surrounded him. "I can't recreate that feeling!"

He gritted his teeth and turned around. "Guys, stop holding out on me!"

"Relax!" You appeared and grabbed his shoulder.

"We're not holding back!" Toko said.

"You're just too strong, Aiger..." Nika added.

Aiger then started to relax a bit as you sighed in relief.

"Just keep going! Who's next?" Aiger asked. Everyone looked away, not wanting to battle anymore.

"I'll do it," you said, Aiger looked at you in shock as the others looked at you in dumbfounded.

"(Name)..." Aiger muttered before he's in the position. You're in the position as well.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium.

"Don't hold back!" You yelled as (Bey Name) went straight to Achilles.

"I won't!" Aiger yelled back. "Achilles!"

A burst to be heard and turned out, (Bey Name) and Achilles got burst at the same time.

"What?!" Aiger was shocked.

"A draw?" Toko asked in disbelief.

Aiger clenched his fist.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked, picked up your bey.

"Again!" Aiger demanded. You sighed.

"Something happened to him," Tobisuke said, looked at Kiyama siblings.

"Aiger?" You called out his name, he looked at you.

"What's wrong? You aren't usually act like this," you lifted an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Aiger replied.

"Isn't it about to start?" Nika asked. You and Aiger looked at Nika. "Hyde's press conference."