The Battleship Cruise! Final Voyage!

~~~

The sun is setting and both Ranjiro and Aiger were practicing while you were watching the view with your arms crossed. Hima came and give you the launcher Raul gave. You smiled and pat her head. You took the launcher and look at it.

Meanwhile, Aiger raised the driver.

"First, attack mode," Aiger said, spun his arm around. "Here we go!" He insert his bey while grinning.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both males released their beys into the stadium and both beys landed the stadium. Achilles speed up but wobbly a little.

"Go, Achilles!" Aiger yelled. Achilles slightly hit the wall and collided with a wall before fly out. Aiger gasped.

Ranjiro quickly caught the bey.

"What's the big idea, Aiger?!" Ranjiro asked. You and Hima looked at each other before walks up to them.

"I'm not used to this new launcher and driver!" Aiger said. Ranjiro threw Achilles to Aiger and Aiger caught it.

"That Driver can change to any type, right?" You asked, Ranjiro and Aiger looked at each other.

"Yeah!" Aiger said.

"How about you start with stamina mode or defense mode first," you suggested.

"Why?" Aiger turned to you. Ranjiro smiled, knowing what you're getting at.

"Fubuki and Phi have the advantage in stamina. Xavier has the advantage in defense," Ranjiro explained. "You won't need to use attack mode!" You nodded in agreement.

"He's right," you said.

"Even if they are, I'm using attack! Let's do it!" Aiger said and preparing to launch.

"If you insist..." Ranjiro muttered. You facepalmed.

"That monkey boy's so stubborn, as I may add," you said, Hima chuckled.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both males released their beys into the stadium and Achilles speed up. Its hit the wall more and more. You and Aiger gasped at the bey.

"What's going on?" You asked.

Achilles went straight to Roktavor and one hit, Achilles got burst.

"You won't be able to master it in time for tomorrow's match!" Ranjiro said. "Give up on attack mode!"

Aiger gritted his teeth in anger and footsteps approaching them, making Aiger turned his head and saw a person give up Achilles' pieces.

"Fubuki!"

Fubuki fixed up Achilles and went to Aiger.

"That's a new driver," Fubuki said. He give Aiger his bey back.

"Yeah," Aiger said. "It's the Xtend+ Driver."

"Raul from BC Sol gave it to me!"

"BC Sol... So that means you went to go see Valt Aoi," Fubuki said.

"I didn't see Valt but I did meet Free!" Aiger said.

"Free?" Fubuki was shocked.

"I had a battle with Free!" Aiger said. His mind flashed of Free's in his full power.