Dark Prince! Dread Hades!

~~~

The bright moon shined in the night skies and in front of the stadium, stood Phi and Aiger. You were watching them.

"I'm sure you had fun destroying Valtryek and I'm sure you want to break her," Phi said, smiling at you. You growled.

"What?" Aiger growled as he glared at Phi.

"The joy of destroying strong beys," Phi said. "That was something my Phoenix taught you!" He showed his bey.

You and Aiger couldn't help but glared at Phi. Aiger's mind flashed when Phoenix destroyed Leopard.

"You've finally see the light," Phi said. Aiger looked down slightly as your glared at Phi. "Be grateful that I taught you the joys of destruction."

"Never!" Aiger said, glaring at Phi.

"Tell me. Why did you do that to me?" You asked, Phi smiled at you.

"Because you're not just a light but darkness," Phi said. "You may break the darkness but the power of yours is really useful to me."

"Why you little!" You glared hard at him.

"All happens because I will it so..." Phi said, smiling. From afar, Taiga were watching behind the large rock.

"Aiger... (Name)...." Taiga muttered.

"You won't get your away this time!" Aiger said, showing his own bey. "Time for attack!" Aiger switched the driver and a dark aura surrounded him. You gasped and a dark aura surrounded you as well.

"Yes, that's perfect. Increase your rage!" Phi said.

From afar, stood two figure were watching with their arms crossed.

One with brown hair and another one with blonde hair.

"I knew it," the blonde haired boy sighed.

"That girl needs help," the brown haired boy said, looked at you.

"You do know we're the one who can help her right?" The blonde haired boy lifted an eyebrow at the brunette.

"Soon, no one can save her from the darkness," the brunette said.

"You should go talk to Phi while I'll talk to his brother," the blonde male said, the brunette nodded before the blonde male run off.

Back to Aiger and Phi.

"Once your rage reaches its peak, you will become my ultimate opponent and you will become my queen!" Phi said, his aura surrounded him.

"I'll never be your queen!" You growled.

"I'll beat you good and (Name) will never be your queen!" Aiger said.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

They released their beys into the stadium. Achilles speedly went around as Phoenix went to the center.

~~~

At the cruise.

"Okay! One more rehearsal!" Ranjiro said. "Naru and Hima will bring Aiger and (Name) here, and..." Before Ranjiro could finish, the door automatically opened, revealing Naru and Hima.

"Here they comes..." Naru said, went inside. "And wow! It's pitch black!"

Ranjiro nodded in approval and pointed his index finger towards Gumita.

"Lights, Gumita!" Gumita lazily turned her head and turn the light on.

"Lame..."

"Then bam!" Ranjiro said. He, Gumita, Tobisuke and Xavier started to pretend to pop.