Road to Glory!

~~~

The screen showed up Kristina.

"Hey!" Kristina greeted with a smile. "Correct. It's not over yet."

~~~

"Oh yeah!" Senor Hanami exclaimed. "Let's listen to her explanation!"

"This tournament's producer, Kristina Kuroda!"

"Bladers all over the world, did you enjoy the Battleship Cruise?" Kristina asked. "I said something like this at the start of the tournament."

"That the winning bladers would be given the right to battle Valt Aoi and (C/N) (C/L/N) for the title of the world champions."

Aiger grinned.

"Three bladers who made it to the end will be given the right to challenge Valt Aoi and (C/N) (C/L/N)." Kristina said.

"Seriously?!" Aiger was shocked.

"Congratulations, you three," Kristina gave out a closed eyed smiled.

"Alright!" Aiger cheered.

Just then, Valt and (C/N) appeared on screen with a bright smile on their faces.

"You guys were amazing!" Valt said.

"Awesome!" (C/N) winked.

"Valt!" Aiger said.

"(C/N)'s too!" Hima smiled and looked at you, seeing you fainted. She frowned.

"I saw the whole hing! Getting to fight you three so exciting!" Valt said. "Me and (C/N) are really looking forward to the title match!" He winked and give a thumb up.

"We'll be waiting for you!" (C/N) smiled.

"Alright? But who's fighting Valt Aoi and (C/N) (C/L/N) first?!" Senor Hanami asked.

"I'm first!" Aiger said.

"No, no! It'll be Phi and (Name), since they have more Beystars!" Senor Hanami said. Aiger was shocked. And he made a weird monkey face expression.

"You can go first," Phi said.

Aiger's eyes lit up with a smile.

"For real?" Aiger asked.

"Who will be more fun to destroy? You or Valt Aoi and his girlfriend, (C/N) (C/L/N)? I'll see for myself," Phi said, staring down at his bey in hand and glanced at Aiger.

Aiger gritted his teeth in anger.

(C/N) and Valt looked at each other.

"I accept!" Aiger said. He showed his bey. "First I'll take down Valt and (C/N), then you!"

Phi didn't say anything but smiled.

"Aiger Akabane will participate in the first match but (Name) Glass will be partner with you," Kristina said. "I wish you luck."

"Let's shake hands in El Santo!" Valt waved.

"Good luck!" (C/N) winked. The screen closed down.

~~~

After you've woke up from fainting, Hima told you that you will be partner up with Aiger in the first match. You was so shocked and you have no choice but to training with Aiger. Let's just hope you won't fainted at the match soon.