Take Flight! Aerial Showdown!

~~~

Bey Arena in Spain.

You, Laban and Aiger were there.

"Hey, Aiger! (Name)! Let's head back," Laban said, looking at you two. You heard him but not Aiger. Laban was confused as he look at Aiger.

"Aiger?" You called out his name, he didn't respond. Aiger didn't even blink.

"Aiger, can you hear me?" Laban asked. Aiger's eyes slightly widened and put his hands on the railing. You and Laban stare at him.

You saw Aiger's aura surrounded him. You slightly gasped as Laban gritted his teeth while he slightly sweats. Then, Laban growled like an animal.

"Valt Aoi!" Aiger shouted. Laban stopped what he's doing and look at Aiger. "I'm gonna take you down no matter what!" His aura vanished and grab your wrist, run off.

"H-hey!"

"Hey... Hey!" Laban chased you two.

~~~

Aiger screamed as he took you outside with Laban chasing him.

"Hey! What's gotten into you?" Laban asked as he run beside Aiger.

"That battle just now set something off inside me!" Aiger replied. "I just can't sit still!"

"My wrist will snap!"

~~~

Kit were outside of the BC Sol and in front of him was a stadium.

"Let it... Rip!"

Kit launched Knight and Knight spun around the stadium.

"This isn't enough! I need more launch power," Kit said. "I'll never pass big bro at this rate..."

"Kit!"

Kit turned around and saw you, Aiger and Laban.

"Aiger? (Name)?" Kit asked. Aiger put his hands on Kit's shoulders.

"Hey! Can I ask you something?" Aiger asked.

"Let me ask you something first," Kit said. "Who's he?" He asked, look at Laban.

"Oh him? He's Laban Vanot!" You said with a smile. Laban took out his fortune item and use it to look at Aiger and Kit.

"Wow! It looks like the Wind Spirits really like you," Laban said.

"I remember you!" Kit said. "You got into trouble on the battleship!"

You sweatdropped as Laban growled.

"I'm just joking. You're that awesome blader that used to be in Turbo 5, right?" Kit asked.

"Used to?" Laban said. "I feel like that's not a compliment..."

You couldn't help but nervously chuckled.

"Hey! Where's Valt?" Aiger asked.

"And where's (C/N)?" You asked next.

"Do you need something from big bro and big sis?" Kit asked.

"I need a battle from him!" Aiger said.

"I just want to ask her something," you said.

"Sorry, but you don't have a chance against big bro," Kit said and took out his bey.

"What?" Aiger said.

"If you can't beat me, then there's no way you can beat big bro," Kit said.

"You can't be serious," you raised an eyebrow at Kit. Aiger had a flashback about his match against Kit before.