Swirling Inferno!

~~~

Aiger were training by using the SMTT. Aiger panting heavily as sweat on his face. His mind on Suoh in his dark side.

'That big jerk...' Aiger thought. 'Next time, I'll beat him for sure!'

With that, he continued his training.

Naru came and looked shocked.

"Oh no!"

Naru stopped her tracks and went to Aiger.

"Aiger!"

Aiger stopped his training and turned to Naru.

"Bey News is about to start!" Naru said.

"Okay!"

Naru give him a towel. "Here's your towel,"

"Thank you," Aiger thanked and wipe his face.

"Okay, boys are girls!" Hanami's voice through the tablet. "It's time for Bey News!"

"The second round of the Luinor Cup is heating up all over the Asia!" Hanami said. "There's one blader who promptly jumped to the second round, and his name is Hae-Jin Oh!" The screen showed Hae-Jin himself.

"While famous for archery, he's showing us his incredible powerful skills in Beyblade!"

"He's an inspiration to all bladers,"

"Aiger, this is the person who had a same great record as (Name) in the qualifiers, didn't he?" Naru asked.

"Yeah, and so do I!" Aiger said.

"He's a real celebrity! Hae-Jin Oh is the one most expected to win!" Hanami said. "Good luck to all of you, too! See you again!"

"Expected to win?" Aiger asked. "I'm gonna beat 'em all good and win!"

~~~

In the tablet, showed Suoh versus Toko.

"I never thought Suoh would be fighting him," Nika said.

"Talk about bad luck," Koji said.

"But it's not like he's lost yet, right?" Kimeru said.

"Toko," Nika worriedly said to Toko. Toko shut his eyes and his mind flashed on Suoh in his dark side.

"Run wild, Salamander!" Suoh yelled, Salamander hit Achilles again and again while jumping.

Toko opened his eyes with determination.

"I'm gonna do it!"

~~~

"Treptune's greatest weapon is to turn oncoming attacks into spin speed," Fubuki stated. Currently, the Aoi Twins meet up with Fubuki at the rooftop. From afar, you and Hima were eavesdropping.

"Right?"

"Yes, sir," Toko nodded.

"So if you get to the center before Salamander does and drag out the battle," Fubuki started.

"You might be able to win," your voice made them turned around and saw you and Hima.

"What are you doing here?" Fubuki asked while lifted an eyebrow.

"Helping," you replied.

"Yes," Toko nodded. "That's why I'd like for you to train me." He said to Fubuki.

"All right," Fubuki agreed.

~~~~

"First Battle!"