Aiger's and (Name)'s Rematch! Unbreakable Bond!

~~~

You and Aiger were standing in front of Achilles's statue at Akabane Residence.

You and Aiger looked at each other before chuckled.

"What are you two laughing about?" Shu asked as he came with (C/T/N).

"I was just remembering the first time I made a bey and the first time I met (Name)," Aiger replied, his hands behind his head. "It was so fun to do," Aiger smiled at you, you smiled back. "But after that, I got so caught up in winning."

"But you've lost and tied to me," you teased, Aiger growled at you.

"That's doesn't count!"

"It's does!"

Shu chuckled at you two. "The will to win is important," you and Aiger turned to albino. "But the most important thing... Is to enjoy beyblade."

"If I do that, will I be able to bond with Achilles again?" Aiger asked.

"I can't answer that for you," Shu replied. "Only you can forge your own future," you and Aiger stare at him. "Let's meet again... But next time as bladers." You and Aiger slightly gasped.

~~~

At the airport.

Two figures were walking with bags.

"Japan, huh?" A boy wearing a cap, said.

"Mhm," a girl who had a pink short hair, besides him, hummed before look at her phone. "Where should we go?"

"I like the air here," the boy smiled.

~~~

At the Beigoma Academy.

"Here you go, buddy," Aiger were feeding the animals. "Good boy!" While you're watching him.

You chuckled as Naru and Hima rush in.

"Aiger! (Name)! Bey News is starting," Naru said. "We heard they have some big news!" Aiger and you look at the girls.

"Big news?" You and Aiger asked in sync before look at each other.

~~~

"Okay, boys and girls!" Hanami said. "The date for Aiger Akabane, (Name) (Last Name) and Hyde's rematch is set!" The screen shows Aiger, Hyde and you. "How will these former champions fare against each other!?"

"Alright!" Aiger cheered.

"Goodness gracious," you sighed.

"This is awesome, Aiger! (Name)!" Ranjiro praised.

"You can finally get your revenge," Fubuki said.

"You bet we will!" Aiger said.

"(Name), you sure you're ready?" Fubuki asked you, you nodded in determination.

"Between Hyde, Aiger Akabane and (Name) (Last Name), who will come out on top? Don't miss it!" Hanami exclaimed.

Aiger look at Achilles. "Let's win this, Achilles!"

"Hey, Aiger, (Name). Let's get practicing," Fubuki said.

"You got it!" You and Aiger said in sync.

~~~

First, Fubuki, Ranjiro, Aiger and you. Roktavor were in the middle while Forneus went around it. Then, Achilles and (Bey Name) came and collide with them. They got knocked away.

Everyone was watching as the beys clashing. Then, two people came.

Achilles and (Bey Name) made a U-turn and dash.