Bonding! Valt and (C/N) vs Aiger and (Name)!

~~~

Beigoma Academy.

Aiger screamed as he pull out the handle while you were watching him with your arms crossed.

Then, Kiyama siblings and Fubuki came by.

"Lookin' good, Aiger," Fubuki said, you walked up to them as Aiger turned to them.

"Fubuki! Boss! Rin!" Aiger smiled. "Me and (Name) are definitely gonna beat Valt and (C/N)!"

"Don't be overconfident to yourself," you said, making Aiger pouted at you.

"Didn't you two already beat them once?" Ranjiro asked.

"That didn't count," Aiger said, making Kiyama siblings and Fubuki look at Aiger. "At that time, we..." Aiger's having a flashback when Achilles and (Bey Name) having a battle with Valtryek and (C/Bey Name). "Didn't have a bond with Achilles and (Bey Name)," In the process, Valtryek got destroyed.

You frowned and grab his hand, he give you a sad smile. Turning to the others in determination, "This time, we're going to fight with our bond!" Aiger showed Achilles.

"Aiger..." You muttered. Kiyama siblings and Fubuki just stare at Aiger.

"Sounds good to me," Fubuki smiled.

"Yep!" Ranjiro smiled.

"Don't forget, we're supporting you!" Rin grinned.

"Now let's get training!"

"Let's do it!"

"I'm down to go!"

"Let's go!"

"Alright!"

Principal Shinoda came. "Your battle starts tomorrow,"

"Wait, let me practice with this first,"

"Good luck, both of you," Principal Shinoda smiled.

"I can do this forever!" Aiger said and screamed as he pull out the handle.

"Hey, not right now!" Kiyama siblings and Fubuki was shocked before running away.

"You idiot monkey..." You facepalm. The rope hit small red trolley, making it flew out and exploded. The white sand went straight to Principal Shinoda. The boys freaked out as you facepalm again.

Principal Shinoda's glasses shined and pull out an umbrella and opened it. "There!"

"What!?" The boys was shocked as you look at the principal in amazed. In smooth, the white sand hit an umbrella.

"Principal!" Aiger said.

"That was good!" Ranjiro shouted. You just chuckled.

"I'll say!" Principal Shinoda smiled. "You're not the only one who's gotten better, Aiger!"

"Principal! Your umbrella!"

Principal Shinoda looked up. "My umbrella?" His umbrella started to wobble and the sand hit the principal. "My... Umbrella!"

You facepalm again as Principal Shinoda covered in white.

"This is what I called, karma..." You nervously chuckled.

"Aw man! So close..." Ranjiro sweats.

"Typical..." Rin sighed.

~~~