Cooperation: Tag Team Battle!

~~~

The screen showed Beyn.

"Good morning, bladers!" Beyn greeted. "The next challenge battle will be a tag battle!"

"Tag battle?" You asked, Rin shrugged.

"Another tag battle? This time I'll win!" Aiger said as Naru brushing her teeth.

"You won't be able to do it alone," Naru said.

"I hope it's not Haruna because-" Rin got cut off by you.

"I know you hated her but we're not so sure about it," you sweatdropped, Rin chuckled and so did Lea.

"You have to work together in a tag battle, if you want to win!" Naru said. "It all depends on who your partner is."

"Nah, who cares?" Aiger said.

"Cocky monkey," you mumbled, Rin and Lea chuckled.

"I'll announce the pairings!" Beyn said. "First is Aiger Akabane and Fubuki Sumiye!"

"I'm with Fubuki!" Aiger said.

"Next is Suoh Genji and Ranjiro Kiyama!"

"I'm with him?" Ranjiro asked.

"Xavier Bogard and Kyle Hakim!"

Kyle walks up to the prince.

"You again..." Xavier muttered. Kyle chuckled.

"Next up is Alexis Shakadera and Lea Shirosagi!"

"No way!" Lea smiled.

"I'm with Lea, huh?" Xelia asked, before turned to Lea. She saw her give her a thumb up.

"Haruna Genji and Rin Kiyama!"

"What the heck?!" Rin screamed, making you, Naru, Hima, Lea, and Aiger covered their ears.

"Damn it, why her..." Haruna whined, Suoh patted her head.

"And lastly, Laban Vanot and Hae-Jin Oh!" Beyn said. "Since Phi won the last battle royale, he will be team up with (Name)."

"Hold on, does that mean Phi is my partner?" You asked, lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh god..." Lea muttered.

You turned around and saw Phi were standing on top of the cruise.

"So, I'm with (Name)?" Phi asked himself. "What a lucky."

"Hey, Fubuki!" Aiger yelled as he approaching Fubuki.

"The first match will be..." The screen showed Xavier's team. "The Xavier Bogard-Kyle Hakim team VS the Suou Genji-Ranjiro Kiyama team!"

"The second match will be the Aiger Akabane-Fubuki Sumiye team VS the Laban Vanot-Hae Jin Oh team." Beyn said. "The third match will be the Alexis Shakadera-Lea Shirosagi team VS Rin Kiyama-Haruna Genji team." She said. "This challenge battle will be on the demerit system." She said. "The losing team one Beystar each, so work hard if you're low in stars!"

"She means me..." Ranjiro growled.

"So you're tagging with Suoh, Boss?" Tobisuke asked.

"It's not like I want to," Ranjiro said.

"Want us to teach 'em a lesson?" Gumita asked

"Nah. He might be a creep but we have to work together if we wanna win." Ranjiro said. He stood up. "Let's go."

Meanwhile with Aiger and Fubuki.

"Our team's super unbeatable!" Aiger said.

"Yeah," Fubuki agreed.