Dread Tower! The Dark Citadel!

~~~

A sudden light appears and turned out, it's Achilles. Achilles landed on the stadium and dashed off.

"Go, Achilles!" Aiger yelled. Achilles speed up. And in front of Achilles, was Hades. "Bring it, Hades!"

Aiger's hair tie snapped and his dark aura surrounded him. Behind him, was dark Achilles.

Both beys were about to collide.

"I'll beat you good!"

They clashed and Aiger's dark aura becomes stronger and stronger. His eyes glowed and Hades got knocked out and burst in midair. With that, Hades vanished.

"How's that?! I win!" Aiger said.

Just then, Hades came back.

"What?!" Aiger was shocked.

Hades landed on the stadium and speed up. Its went to collided with Achilles and they clashed.

Aiger groaned and Hades keeps on clash with Achilles. The more Hades attack, the more hurt Aiger gets.

Now, in front of him was Hyde.

"Is that all the resonance you've got?!" Hyde grinned. Aiger glared.

"My resonance isn't this weak!" Aiger replied. "I need more!!" His dark aura surrounded him and both bey clashed. Then, Hades burst and vanished.

Aiger screamed out and both him and Achilles vanished.

You woke up by Aiger's scream. You looked behind you and saw Aiger's foot were on Ranjiro's cheek as Rin woke up.

"What's going on?" Rin yawned and looked behind her.

"Shut up! Can you stop yelling in your sleep for once?!" Ranjiro said, push Aiger's foot down.

"Every single time," you muttered, Aiger woke up and rubbed his eye.

"Darn you, Hyde!" Aiger mumbled angrily.

"I bet you lost to him in your sleep," Ranjiro said.

"I won! Once." Aiger replied, looked at Ranjiro.

"So you lost, basically," Ranjiro said. "Bingo." You and Rin sweatdropped at them.

"I won't lose again!" Aiger said, glaring at the blonde male. Ranjiro looked at Aiger and in Aiger's eyes, a slightly purple glowed. You and Rin noticed and gasped slightly. Ranjiro flinched.

"You..." Ranjiro muttered.

"I won't lose to him!" Aiger said.

"I got it. Don't lose," Ranjiro said.

"If you lose, i don't know what am I going to do with you," You said. Aiger pouted at you and leaned against the seat.

"I'm going back to sleep! To win this time!" Aiger said, crossed his arms. "Win!" And slowly to fell asleep. "Win... Win..."

You and Rin sweatdropped at Aiger. Ranjiro was a little dumbfounded and frowned slightly. His mind flashed of Naru.

"Dread Tower?" Naru asked.

"Hyde's castle," Ranjiro replied.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Naru said. "I'm scared..."

"Don't worry. I'll go with him," Ranjiro said. "Plus, i think (Name) is going as well."

"Boss..." Naru muttered. "So I need you to stay here with Hima and don't panic," Ranjiro said, placed both hands on Naru's shoulders.

Naru stared at him.