Luinor Cup! Final Battle!

~~~

A sudden big meteorite falling towards the earth.

A male grinned as he shakes his hand and threw the stones down.

"Head east to find what you desire and love," the male said. He stood up while grinning. "I pulled a good fortune." He said before run off. He jumped over the cliff and a sudden big meteorite fell towards the forest, creating an explosion. The forest are now burned as the animals begin to run. Then, a person came with his serious expression. The male smiled.

~~~

"Okay! Boys and girls!" Are you fired up?" The host's voice echoed through the screen. The screen showed Valt vs the green haired male. "It's time for the Super Beyblade Title Match!" Host said. "The champion, Valt Aoi, will battle the challenger Silas Karlisle live on out boardcast!" The screen showed 2 vs 1. "The score is two to one. Surprisingly, Silas Karlisle is in the lead!"

Silas had tall teenage boy with blue eyes, messy green hair with a yellow lightning-shaped streak bang, purple-tinted triangular glasses, and sharp teeth, like Lui Shirosagi. He wore a green jacket and a brown belt with the purple "S" buckle, but now wears a medium-aquamarine turtle-neck shirt, black gloves with a lime stripe from the middle and ring finger sleeves and extending up to the v-shaped cuff, brown pants with two diagonal lime stripes on each thigh area, and dark-gray boots with knee pads.

"The crowd is really getting excited," Silas said.

"Yeah, to cheer me on," Valt smiled.

"You mean me," Silas said.

"No, me!"

"They're on the same team, right?" Gumita asked her friends.

"Yeah, BC Sol," Benimaru replied. "The Boss's big bro is on the same team."

"A battle between teammates, then..." Tobisuke trailed off.

"He's got Valt Aoi on the edge," Koji said.

"Silas' got more drive," Harumi said.

"Valt..."

"Big brother..."

"You guys just don't get it," Aiger spoke up, making everyone turned to him.

"If anything, Silas' on the edge," you spoke up, Aiger nodded in agreement.

"Valt's on the attack," Aiger added.

"Really?"

From afar, Suoh and Haruna were watching them.

"They're right. Valt's still got a couple tricks up his sleeve," Ranjiro said.

"I won't forgive you for losing to anyone other than me!" Aiger said.

~~~

"Third Battle!"

(C/N) hardened her eyes while she leaned against the wall as she crossed her arms.

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium. Valtryek landed on the stadium and speedly rush out.