Achilles VS Xcalius!

~~~

The cloud turned grey and a loud scream from Laban, Aiger and Xavier while you were sitting behind Aiger. Currently, they were riding a kayak and they're arrived on the island. They crashed towards the large wood, making them fall out.

"--Goal!"

You landed on the sand and groaned.

"I'm first!" Aiger said, landed on the sand.

"It is i who was first," Xavier said, pat away the dust.

"No way, it's me!" Laban said. You sweatdropped and stood up. Three males glaring at each other as an electric are in the middle. You sweatdropped again.

"(Name)'s here, so she should tell us," Aiger said, three males turned to you and you sweatdropped once again.

"You guys are tied, to be honest..." You mumbled. Then, you guys noticed something.

"Where are we?"

"I had no clue,"

"No idea,"

"Is there anyone there?" 

No response but your eyes widened in shock and relief.

"We're in the middle of the island," you mumbled and looked around.

~~~
Meanwhile at the cruise.

"Boss!"

"What's wrong?" Ranjiro asked, looked down at Naru and Hima.

"It's Aiger and (Name)! They..." Naru started to say as tears on her eyes. "They went sea kayaking with Xavier and Laban..."

[Flashback]

Naru and Hima saw Laban, Xavier, Aiger and you were riding a kayak. Currently, Aiger asked you to join him since you've got nothing to do so you agreed.

"Here we go! Ready, set!" Naru said, a hand in the middle.

"Three, two, one..."

"Let it...Rip!" With that, they dashed off as you hug around Aiger's waist. Aiger slightly blushed and grinned.

"I'm super number one!" Aiger yelled.

"Wow, Aiger! So fast! (Name), be careful!" Naru said.

Xavier were getting close to Aiger.

"A hero is always victorious!" Xavier said. Aiger turned his head and saw Laban speed up.

"I'm first!" Laban said. You facepalmed.

"What a kid..." You mumbled. "Why am I here in the first place..."

The trio speed up, making Naru and Hima looked at each other.

"Where are you going?!" Naru shouted.

"Come back!" Hima shouted.

[End Flashback]

Naru tear up and so did Hima. She hug Naru tightly.

"We can't leave them!" Naru said. Ranjiro, Gumita and Tobisuke was rather shocked.

"What the heck are they up to?" Ranjiro asked, scratching his hair. "He even brought (Name) with him." He said, hiding his jealousy tone.

"We won't be able to find them in this thick fog," Tobisuke said.

"They drowned," Gumita said.

"No!" Naru cried out.

"I miss her!" Hima cried and hug Naru tightly.