Transformation! Heat Salamander!

~~~

The moon glowed beautifully at the night. The house looks like a Japanese house.

Suoh were tending to his plants while his sister, Haruna were watching him.

"Can I ask you something?" Haruna asked, Suoh nodded.

"Sure, Little Flower," Suoh smiled at his sister.

"Do you had a crush on someone?"

Suoh stopped what's he doing and blushed.

"No I don't,"

"Liar,"

Suoh sighed at his sister before fully turned to her.

"Fine, I do have one," Suoh said, Haruna smirked.

"Who is it?" She teased, making the albino's face turned red.

"If I tell you who is my crush, you better keep it a secret," Suoh slightly glared at her. Haruna nodded.

"Okay,"

"(Name),"

Haruna's eyes widened.

"You mean the Beyblade Empress?!"

"Yes,"

"No way!"

"Yes way,"

"What do you think of her?" Haruna asked, lifted an eyebrow.

Suoh smiled and picked up the white flower.

"I like her because she's so beautiful like a daisy flower. Her gorgeous (E/C) eyes like a gem and her soft gloss lips make me want to kiss her," Suoh said, Haruna's eyes widened.

"More like you obsessed with her," Haruna mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Suoh chuckled and looked at the white flower. His mind flashed on Fubuki, who were showing his bey.

Everyone awed at the bey.

"That's..." The green hat boy trailed off.

"A Turbo bey!"

"I want you to be my first opponent," Fubuki said. "Can you battle with my new Emperor Forneus?

"Of course. My pleasure," Suoh agreed.

"That's what we expect from our Fubuki," Nika said. "He adopted Turbo before everyone else!"

"You're right," Toko nodded.

With that, Suoh and Fubuki now stood beside the stadium. Fubuki insert his bey in the launcher and Suoh did the same.

Suoh and Fubuki looked at each other and from afar, Haruna were watching.

'Fubuki, we were born with completely different gifts,' Suoh thought. 'No matter how strong Turbo bey is you're still not strong enough to defeat me.'

"Ready, Set!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Let it...Rip!"

Both bladers released their beys into the stadium and Forneus went around the stadium and so did Suoh's bey. Both beys went around the center. Forneus went to Suoh's bey and knocked it out.

"What?!" Suoh gasped. His bey fly and burst.

"I-incredible...!"

"So that's Turbo..." Koji said as he turned to Fubuki and so did the others.