Spirit of Flame! Turbo Spryzen!

~~~

You were wondering why Shu and Sora were here.

As if reading your mind, Aiger spoke up.

"Shu Kurenai and Sora Kurenai... Why are you two here?" Aiger asked.

"We both came to meet you two," Shu replied.

"Us?!" Aiger and you said in sync while looking shocking.

"Aiger Akabane... (Name), you two are killing Achilles and (Bey Name)," Shu said.

"What...?"

"Eh?"

"How are we killing Achilles and (Bey Name)?" Aiger asked. "You don't know what you're talking about!"

Then, Fubuki came.

"Fubuki! You're here, too?" You gasped.

"Aiger! (Name)! You dummy!" Ranjiro's voice made you turned around and saw Kiyama siblings came up to you.

"Huh?" Rin hummed and eyes widened.

"Wait, Fubuki... And Shu?" Ranjiro was shocked.

"Sora's here, too!" Rin said.

"Oh, it's Rantaro's younger siblings," Shu said with a smile.

"My name's Ranjiro and this is my sister, Rin! Nice to meet you!" Ranjiro bowed.

"Aiger, (Name), Shu and Sora both watched you two lose to Hyde and come here out of concern," Fubuki said.

"Oh, is that all?" You asked, lifted an eyebrow while Aiger cockily laughed.

"Well, they doesn't need to be concerned at all!" Aiger added as you sighed at him. "We both are much stronger than we were before..."

"And it's all thanks to that "resonance" thing!"

"That's where you're wrong," Shu said.

"Huh!?" You and Aiger stared at the white haired male in shock and confusion.

Shu pointed his index finger towards Aiger. "Your resonance is a demonic resonance and (Name)'s a darkness resonance,"

"A demonic resonance?" Aiger asked.

"A darkness resonance?" You asked and your eyes widened. "Hold on just a second!" Shu and the others looked at you. "Listen, i don't have that resonance!"

"What?" Shu was so confused. "What do you mean?"

"Since Ren absorb that darkness resonance when we both have a battle, i don't have them but instead I have my original resonance," you explained.

"Who's Ren?" Fubuki asked.

"He's the guy who wanted to see me," you said.

"But anyway, you're forcing your will onto Achilles just to become stronger," Shu said to Aiger.

"What do you know!?" Aiger gritted his teeth in anger.

"Resonance comes from the bond you share with your bey," Sora spoke up. "Do you have such a thing with Achilles?" He grinned at Aiger.

"Of course we do! Me and Achilles are one!" Aiger said. He placed a fist on his chest. "I even feel the same pain it does."

Shu stared at Aiger. "That pain... Is Achilles telling you that something's wrong." He said. "Don't you get it?"

"You're the one that doesn't get it!" Aiger said. "I'm Achilles and Achilles is me!" You stared at Aiger. "And if you don't believe me, why don't you ask him directly?" He showed Achilles to them. "I challenge you to a battle, Shu Kurenai!"