Four-Way Stand-Off!

~~~

At night, Aiger, his sister, Kiyama siblings, Gumita, Tobisuke, Lea, Hima, Fubuki and you were eating dinner. Aiger were eating like a pig. You and Hima sweatdropped at him.

"Victory makes dinner taste super better!" Aiger said.

"Don't be a pig!" You glared at him, he glared back and continue eating.

"You eat like a pig. How many plates is it now?" Tobisuke asked.

"There's no one who can beat Aiger when it comes to eating," Naru smiled. You smiled at Aiger.

'Jusy like Valt,' You thought.

Aiger then finished.

"More please!"

"Coming right up! Eat as much as you'd like!" Ange said as she walks up with a dinner's food. She placed the food on Aiger's plate.

"I battled really hard so I worked up an appetite!" Aiger said. Then, Ange and Aiger turned to Ranjiro.

"Ranjiro, aren't you hungry?" Your mom asked as she walks up to him. But received no reply from him.

"What a waste!" Aiger said. He picked up Ranjiro's food and ate it. Ranjiro then had a tick mark on his forehead. Rin noticed and sweatdropped. Ranjiro stood up.

"Excuse me," Ranjiro said and walks off.

"Are you done?" Tobisuke asked.

"Bro..." Rin muttered in worried.

Ranjiro didn't say anything but left.

"What's with him?" Aiger asked.

"I'll go talk to him," Rin said, stood up. "I'm done anyway." With that, she ran off to her brother.

"Okay!" Aiger said and continue eating. After he's done eating, he gulped his food down. "I'm gonna beat everyone here, and then Valt and (C/N)!" He declared. "Because I'm the--" he got cut off by Naru.

"The strongest unbeatable champion, right?" Naru guessed.

"Exactly!" Aiger said, punching in the air.

"You can do it, Aiger!"

"Now I'm pumped!"

Hae-Jin were staring down at his bey and you noticed. You frowned. Hae-Jin clenched his bey and slightly shaking.

~~~

You and Aiger were walking until you two saw something or someone. Turned out it's Phi.

"Hey," Phi greeted and smiled at you. You blushed, remembering he's kissing you in your room yesterday.

"Good timing. Let's battle!" Aiger said, stopped walking and showed Phi his bey.

"Sure. Let's." Phi simply replied with a smile.

"I'm not going to battle today," you said. Aiger was shocked.

"What?" Aiger asked, you nodded.

"Really?" Aiger asked to Phi in shock.

"Phoenix wants to fight you," Phi said, looked down at his bey and showed you his bey. Phoenix shined and you slightly gasped.

"Let's do it right now! It's revenge for last time!" Aiger said. Phi didn't say anything but to stare at you and Aiger.

~~~

Now, Phi, Aiger and you are now in front of the stadium. You were being a ref. Aiger looked at his bey.

"I'm gonna beat you good this time," Aiger mumbled. Close his eyes and now, he's now in the head space and so did you.

"Achilles, I'm really mad!" Aiger said. "I want to beat him whatever it takes!" He looked at his bey avatar. "Don't you agree?"