Chapter 10

Tang Jin’s dark heart was deeply hidden. Though she was kind in front of people and well praised within the circle, she actually relied a lot on her family’s wealth to knock down many of her competitors in the back.

Ye Fan made a soft sound of acknowledgment.

After getting dressed, Ye Fan stood under the lights.

Her clothes were worn-out and she had no decorations in her hair, but she still looked peerlessly beautiful.

A hint of jealousy flashed past Tang Jin’s eyes.

But she really had to admit that Ye Fan was born beautiful. Even when she was dressed like this, her beauty was still not suppressed in the slightest.

Everyone on the set looked at Ye Fan, then at Tang Jin.

In their hearts, they all thought that even though Ye Fan was just Tang Jin’s stand-in, she was still able to steal her limelight easily.

The show begins.

It was a raining scene this time around and everything was in place.

The purpose of this scene was to show the heroine as she recalled back the times when she was training. Under the heavy rain, she slid down the slope and pointed her gun at the person in front of her.

Ye Fan did not know how to act, but she put herself into the perspective of this character and felt her emotions.

Ye Fan stood on that slope and lowered her body, allowing herself to slide down.

There were many sticks and stones scattered around the slope, so she could feel the rough and slightly painful sensation through her clothes.

Then, Ye Fan got down on one knee and with her hands on the gun, aimed it at the person in front of her.

The director shouted, “Stop!”

Ye Fan stood up and looked at the director.

The director said, “Ye Fan, a few of your moves earlier are not too on point.”

He demonstrated the actions to her while Ye Fan listened carefully. “Alright.”

Tang Jin leaned back on her chair and revealed a proud expression. If she were the one doing the scene right now, then wouldn’t she be the one suffering instead?

She gazed at Ye Fan leisurely.

Ye Fan changed her clothes, and the clothes that had been wet were blown dry. She stepped back onto the set and slid down the slope before raising her gun to the person in front.

The director frowned. “Cut!”

Ye Fan looked at him.

The director thought for a moment and said, “Your moves were fine just now, just raise your hand a little higher at the end.”

It wasn’t that Ye Fan’s acting was bad, he just had strict requirements and required every detail to be perfect.

“Alright,” Ye Fan did not say anything more.

She listened to him humbly. Now that she was in the crew, she will have to accept this. Moreover, this is also an opportunity to learn.

At this moment, a person walked in through the door. He Han had just strode in leisurely into the set.

His gaze casually moved towards Ye Fan and stopped for a moment.

Then, he calmly looked away.

Ye Fan was standing in the rain with a straight back. She had bright features, but on her pale face at this moment, you could find a sense of stubbornness in them.

His agent mentioned casually, “This scene should’ve been done by Tang Jin but she said she wasn’t feeling well, so she had Ye Fan take over.”

He Han did not speak.

Cut after cut after cut, but Ye Fan did not feel impatient in the slightest.

Ye Fan stood in the rain and allowed the droplets to flow down her chin. Even her clothes were soaked through.

Her appearance was a mess, but that did not hinder her beauty in the slightest. It even added onto her frail paleness that was hard to look away from.

He Han’s gaze moved a little. A stand-in that worked as hard as her was hard to come by in this industry.

He Han lifted his back off the back of his seat and leaned forward slightly. He rested his elbows on his knees and continued to watch with interest.

While looking at Ye Fan’s face, Tang Jin began to feel a sense of jealousy. She suddenly said, “Director, that shot earlier captured Ye Fan’s face, didn’t it?”

The director looked at the camera and it was indeed true. However, her face was blocked by her hair, so this shot could pass if they didn’t pay too much attention to the details.