Chapter 84-86

As a star who had debuted for so many years, Tang Jin’s ability to control her facial expression finally failed her on this day.

After half a minute, Tang Jin finally remembered that they were livestreaming.

She put on a smile reluctantly, but the corners of her lips still looked very stiff.

“Tang Jin was the first to go out and she was singing at a crowded place too, she had both advantages of time and place but she still couldn’t compare with Ye Fan. What an embarrassment.”

“I knew Tang Jin’s small bit of skill wouldn’t amount to anything in front of Ye Fan. She was completely crushed.”

“Didn’t anyone think that the time they lost the money yesterday was a little ingenious? That that I think about it, maybe it was intentionally caused by the crew.”

“If that’s the case, then isn’t the team going a bit too overboard? Who would even dare to go on their show in the future?”

But that barrage of questions was pushed down instantly.

The comments made under the show’s official blog were also deleted. They were trying to cover up the truth about the lost money. Now, they were trying to take advantage of the muddy situation and brush over the lost money incident from before.

The director said, “Since Ye Fan won the competition, she will receive a ticket to the Schönbrunn Palace from the crew.”

“According to the rules we set before, Ye Fan will also receive a prize of 100 euros.”

Prior to the show, the director had already discussed in private with Tang Jin’s team that they would clear Tang Jin’s reputation.

But they never expected her to not win the competition. Instead, it was Ye Fan who raked in the profits. It was not hard to imagine that the current public opinion must have steered out of the control of the crew.

They clearly wanted to help Tang Jin, but they ended up paving the way for Ye Fan instead.

Ye Fan was silent for a while. Then, she said, “Can I share the prizes with everyone?”

The director paused for a moment. “These are the prizes offered by the crew, you can do whatever you wish with it.”

Ye Fan’s eyes glimmered. “This show is called ‘Let’s Holiday’, and it was also created for us to experience budget traveling.”

“I think the program should show the journey of a group instead of just one person.”

Ye Fan looked at the director, her eyes calm.

Ye Fan’s voice was very cool, but it was mocking the crew deliberately. It’s like the reality show was trying to tailor a wedding dress just for Tang Jin.

Now, as they were currently livestreaming, the director couldn’t argue with her.

But through what happened today, a deep impression of Ye Fan was now left in the crew.

Ye Fan always remained calm. Even if she knew that the crew was deliberately making trouble for her, she didn’t create a commotion at all.