Chapter 17

Since there weren’t many people at the mall and He Han was wearing sunglasses, nobody recognized him.

Since He Han was nearby, Cheng Ping chose to call him.

He Han asked his driver to send Cheng Ping home and immediately rushed back to his other activities.

As for the girl Cheng Ping mentioned, he didn’t really pay too much attention to it.

Ye Fan did not have any parts in today’s scenes so she just happened to be free and could teach her baby how to ride a bike.

The bicycle Ye Fan ordered yesterday arrived very soon as well. Wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans, she prepared to head out.

Ye Fan had never brought a child outside before, so she had to check repeatedly whether she missed out any of the things Ye Duo would need.

Ye Duo was sitting on the bed and swung his little legs while watching Ye Fan pace around the house. “Mommy?”

When she heard the baby’s voice, Ye Fan walked over to him.

Ye Fan crouched down beside the bed and touched the baby’s chubby little cheeks. “Mommy is bringing you out to play today.”

Ye Duo giggled and clapped his hands excitedly. “We’re going out, going out!”

For her to say that meant that his mommy would be with him for the whole day today.

Ye Fan gave Ye Duo’s chubby little cheek a big kiss and zipped up her bag. Picking up the baby, she began to set out.

Ye Fan saw Nanny Li come out from the kitchen and she smiled at her.

“Aunt Li, thank you for taking care of him all the time. You can take the day off today.”

Ye Fan was rarely at home due to her career, but Nanny Li did a very good job raising her child and it helped a lot.

Nanny Li was thinking that since Ye Fan wouldn’t be home, she could take this time to clean up the house.

But since Ye Fan insisted, Nanny Li could only take the break.

The weather was pretty good today. The sun was hidden beneath the clouds and the sunlight would only shine on them every so often.

The baby wouldn’t get sunburned even if he went outside on such a day.

What’s more, the place Ye Fan chose was a park near the neighborhood so she would be able to rush home in case anything happened.

Dudu had never ridden a bike in his life so he showed great interest in it. As soon as he sat down on the bike, he wouldn’t even budge from it.

Ye Fan freed up the pedals for the front wheel and allowed Dudu to pedal the bike to his heart’s content.

Dudu had been holed up at home too long so he played like crazy as soon as he was outside. But while playing, he still made sure that Ye Fan was always in his sights. Otherwise, he wouldn’t feel safe.

Ye Fan followed behind him as he pedaled so that he would be able to see her as long as he turned around.

During this, Ye Fan could not help but reflect on herself that she still may not be giving the child the love he needs. She had never been a mother after all.

But she believed that with hard work, she could become the best mother.

There was a small playground at the side of the park, and the residents living nearby often brought their kids there to play.

“Is this your son?” The person asking the question was a mother who was taking her child out to play as well. Unlike Dudu, her child was very naughty and would run around everywhere. She just wished she could tie her child to her.

Her child always wanted to run off on their own, how did these other parents get their kid to follow them like that?

Ye Fan smiled. “I’m usually too busy to play with my child, so he tends to stick to me.”

Ye Fan looked at Dudu who was playing wildly at the playground and said, “It’s nice for kids to be more active.”